ChipShot

Golfer-In-Chief

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,992 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE(ngilbert @ Mar 28 2008, 11:04 AM) View Post
Seriously, it really is freaky to watch though -

He's got a water obsession. If we leave a glass of water alone, he'll find it, dip his curled-up paw in there, then lick his paw...again and again...dip & lick...dip & lick. He's very neat about it, until he licks...then the water gets everywhere. And don't even get me started on the kitchen sink. He tried it with my beer once....he doesn't do that anymore... basketball.gif
I have opinions, you have opinions. We'll just call it even...is that OK ??

#32 OceanGirl

OceanGirl

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:The ocean, boogie boarding, biking, martial arts, camping, hiking, skiing- pretty much anything outdoors, family, pets

Posted 28 March 2008 - 02:42 PM

I've had a few cats that do the dip-paw method of drinking as well! smile.gif
I like to reminisce with people I don't know
~Steven Wright~

http://www.waterfallswest.com

#33 ngilbert

ngilbert

Rainbow Bridge Troll

• Premium Member
  • 5,368 posts
  • Interests:filling out questionaires

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE(wrabbit @ Mar 27 2008, 11:13 PM) View Post
Unfortunately, you are behind the times. The fact is, cats have been watching the History and Science channels and have formed groups, which plan to take earth over in the year 2012.

Their leader, Catonia, has deemed humans unfit to rule the world and rediscovered their superior heritage and now are developing advanced technology to assist them in their reclaiming of the earth as their own.

If I could learn to speak and understand Catonese, I could better inform the authorities about their plans to take over.

I've tried to alert the FBI, but they refuse to give my story any validity. Can you believe that! They won't listen to me!!!! They just ask me if I've taken my medication!

Oh, I gotta go, my cat is coming into the room.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you may be onto something there. And we can assume now that the FBI has been infiltrated. Did the person answering the phone there have a high-pitched scratchy voice? I thought so!

The other night I came into my office and I swear it looked like my cat was playing on my keyboard! It looked like he was typing! Dunno what's up with that. But watch your back.

Hang on - I gotta go get the doorbell. Be right back.

wE NO TALK ABOUT THIS AGIN. cATS ARE NOT BAD. nOTHING TO WURRY ABOUT. gIVE THEM TUNA. aND JINGLY TOYS TOO!! yOU NOT REGET IT. tHIS IS YUR ONLY WARNING!

wHAT DOES MEAN "CAPS LOCK"? wHERE aDD rEPLY BUTTON? hERE IT IS.
"Here's the last toast of the evening: Here's to those who still believe. All the losers will be winners, all the givers will receive. Here's to trouble-free tomorrows, may your sorrows all be small. Here's to the losers: bless them all
Sinatra "Here's to the Losers"

#34 wrabbit

wrabbit

Hall Of Famer

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE(ngilbert @ Mar 28 2008, 08:09 PM) View Post
I think you may be onto something there. And we can assume now that the FBI has been infiltrated. Did the person answering the phone there have a high-pitched scratchy voice? I thought so!

The other night I came into my office and I swear it looked like my cat was playing on my keyboard! It looked like he was typing! Dunno what's up with that. But watch your back.

wE NO TALK ABOUT THIS AGIN. cATS ARE NOT BAD. nOTHING TO WURRY ABOUT. gIVE THEM TUNA. aND JINGLY TOYS TOO!! yOU NOT REGET IT. tHIS IS YUR ONLY WARNING!

Dude! You are waaaay TOO funny for me!

I give up! You are clearly the best comedian on this forum!

Hahahahahahah!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

#35 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE(ngilbert @ Mar 28 2008, 07:09 PM) View Post

Is it Caturday already?
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users