Photo
- - - - -

Lost Dog- Afghan Hound-found 10/31 Thank You!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 SusanFolsom2009

SusanFolsom2009

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:48 AM

I lost my dog on Saturday Oct. 24th at approx. 9pm. He is a purebred Afghan Hound.
Sex: Male
Coloring: Silva/White with and ash mix
Approx: 50 pounds
Last seen on Gainsborough Circle, Folsom CA 95630 (Behind Zittel's Farm off Folsom Auburn Road)
PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE SEEN HIM. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for reading this posting.

Lisa: 916-505-5998

***There is an money REWARD if you can provide any help in the return on this dog****

http://sacramento.cr...1440167489.html

Attached Files

Edited by SusanFolsom2009, 02 November 2009 - 01:31 PM.

#2 folsom500

folsom500

Folsom Gardner

• 6,562 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:13 PM

What a beautiful dog- Hope you find it ...

Another great  day in the adventure of exploration and sight.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has"
-Margaret Mead-

#3 SusanFolsom2009

SusanFolsom2009

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (folsom500 @ Oct 27 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What a beautiful dog- Hope you find it ...

Thank you! Please keep your eye out.

#4 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:51 PM

He's a beautiful dog and I hope you find him. What's his name? Would he come to a stranger who called out his name?
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#5 MrsTuffPaws

MrsTuffPaws

Crazy Lady

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Deb B @ Oct 27 2009, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's a beautiful dog and I hope you find him. What's his name? Would he come to a stranger who called out his name?

It's an Afghan, he would probably sneer at you, and then insult your diction. (I mean that in the nicest possible way, Afghans are awesome, just very aloof)

Good luck finding him. Keep in touch with Animal Control, and visit the shelter as often as possible, phone calls don't really cut it, unfortunately.

#6 Jolene

Jolene

Well-versed in how I might be cursed.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:57 PM

Have you located your dog, yet? There was a reported sighting of a "wolf" at Tricks last night, wherein the person is now saying that it was just a big dog. I'm trying to get more details on the appearance of the dog...

I hope you've found your poochie already, though!!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY GIRL.
We could not be doing this without you.
Much love and gratitude.

#7 SusanFolsom2009

SusanFolsom2009

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (Jolene @ Oct 29 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you located your dog, yet? There was a reported sighting of a "wolf" at Tricks last night, wherein the person is now saying that it was just a big dog. I'm trying to get more details on the appearance of the dog...

I hope you've found your poochie already, though!!

I still haven't found him!! PLEASE let me know any information. I even hired this company called "HillBilly Hound Hunters" that come to your house and have their blood hound like dogs pick up the missing dog's scent. They helped search for him all day yesterday and today until 4pm. There was a woman who reportly saw him some on Oak Ave and Hazel around. I live right behind Zittel's Farm, so if that sighting was true, he has traveled pretty far:( Please let me know more about the "wolf" sighting. Thank you sooo much for anyone reading this post! This dog means SOOOOOOOOOOO much to my family and I.

#8 SusanFolsom2009

SusanFolsom2009

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (MrsTuffPaws @ Oct 27 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's an Afghan, he would probably sneer at you, and then insult your diction. (I mean that in the nicest possible way, Afghans are awesome, just very aloof)

Good luck finding him. Keep in touch with Animal Control, and visit the shelter as often as possible, phone calls don't really cut it, unfortunately.

My dog is a rescue from Galveston, Texas. He was a dog that was lost in the hurricane in August 2008. As a direct result, he is very shy and nervous. He has NEVER bite anyone nor shown any signs of aggression. Any help would he greatly appreicated. I have posted several pictures and posters along Folsom Auburn Road. My mother in particular has bonded with this dog like no-other. She has rheumatoid arthritis and this dog helps keep her motivated to keep moving around.....please any information would help!!!

#9 SusanFolsom2009

SusanFolsom2009

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (Deb B @ Oct 27 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you. His name is Boris. He typically wouldn't come up to a stranger but if you give me a call if you EVER see him, I would be there in a heartbeat! 916-505-5998

#10 M.E.G.

M.E.G.

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 03:21 PM

Just noticed that the Folsom Newsletter says you can send in info about lost pets and they will put it on the Folsom City Webiste. Might want to check that out. Here is the link: http://www.folsom.ca.us/news/displaynews.a...&targetID=1

M.E.G.

Mechelle Reasoner (formerly Gooch)

Movin'...So You Can!

Morris Williams Realty

Call or txt: 916 955-8698,

Email me

Read my blog, search for homes, find out more about Folsom at FolsomCorner.com

#11 SusanFolsom2009

SusanFolsom2009

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (M.E.G. @ Oct 30 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just noticed that the Folsom Newsletter says you can send in info about lost pets and they will put it on the Folsom City Webiste. Might want to check that out. Here is the link: <a href="http://www.folsom.ca.us/news/displaynews.asp?NewsID=439&targetID=1" target="_blank">http://www.folsom.ca.us/news/displaynews.a...&targetID=1</a>

M.E.G.

Thank you! New sighting today!! He was seen around the Toys'R'Us apartments about 10am. Please keep your eyes out!!!! Thank you for all your support!!!

#12 ptejhe

ptejhe

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (SusanFolsom2009 @ Oct 30 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you! New sighting today!! He was seen around the Toys'R'Us apartments about 10am. Please keep your eyes out!!!! Thank you for all your support!!!

Have you found him yet? I've been keeping my eyes out as we live off of Inwood.

#13 DavidH

DavidH

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE (SusanFolsom2009 @ Oct 30 2009, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The what?

#14 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:11 AM

I saw a dog that looked very similar actually _at_ Zittel farms on Wednesday. Now, I'm no dog expert, it could've been a chihuahua for all I know, but you might want to give them an ask.
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#15 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 31 October 2009 - 08:12 AM

QUOTE (DavidH @ Oct 31 2009, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The what?

That's exactly how I reacted. I'm not sure what that means.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users