Photo

So Much Going On In The World.... Why The Silence...?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:53 PM

So, Hillary wipes her illegal hard drive, Bill goes to that Island with the Pedophile many, many, many times and has sex with underage girls most likely....?   Harry Reid calls it done...   Pelosi, well just let her fly away on her broom and I hope soon....    We give the Iranians all they want and more....Just to get a "deal" signed under O'bummer.     They will have a nuke soon, and then the Saudi's will call their Paki friends and get the nukes they paid for in the last 30 years.  I think they have 6-7 already to go.   The Israelis have like 70 to maybe 100 ready to rock and roll, Medina, Tehran, Mecca, Islamabad, Sanna, Tripoli, Baghdad,  maybe Chechnya for good measure....   maybe even Cairo......   God forbid.......   The Sunni's and the Shia's are soon to have their apocalypse and they so desire it...........!  And our national left wing press reports to you.....?  Nothing...!   Oh, yes, Kim Kardashian changed her outfit three times today and Kanye still is an arrogant narcissist turd and spent three hours in front of his bathroom mirror.....!  And their love spawn managed to do whatever today......    Who cares.....    Come on press corps, put away your liberal bias and report the real news.....   Before you crown Hillary President due to the lack of reporting the truth about her.    Before the world goes into WW3, the great religious war of all time because you did not do your day job for the last 30 years.....!   You were so busy blaming Republicans that you let the word slip away and into chaos...........     You needed to park your political bias 30 years ago but yet you did not.........    The world situation is all yours to blame...........   Not GW Bush.    And of course, stupid George Bush, it is all his fault in your minds..........   So sad.    Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 08:46 PM

Very interesting. I guess it's like animals being led to the slaughter: they have NO IDEA what is about to happen. Sadly, that is the state of our country right now. And I think most people know why. But at least everyone has an iPhone !!...Yippee !!

#3 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 05:21 AM

choose one subject and we can discuss..comments like above make it hard to really understand anything that is being discussed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users