33 replies to this topic

#31 MrsTuffPaws

MrsTuffPaws

Crazy Lady

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:00 AM

If you have any other snapshots of your house that aren't on your website (inside/outside/during remodeling), I'd love if you could post a few here.

#32 MikeinFolsom

MikeinFolsom

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 09:21 AM

I wonder if one of those houses were built on top of an old burial ground and all they did was move the headstones and leave the bodies behind?

#33 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:23 AM

I would like to add that the Trottas are also exceptionally talented musicians. They used to travel with their band. Dino Trotta has invented his own musical instrument called a star harp that is absolutely incredible. He and his family have conducted benefit concerts here in Folsom. If you ever have the chance to attend one of these concerts, you will never forget the experience. He usually holds them at the Landmark Baptist Church on Figueroa Street because the acoustics are great there and the pastor is very supportive of the community.
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#34 Bill Z

Bill Z

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,795 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 10:31 AM

Interesting reading about the Gingerbread house, I always thought of it as the Troll house.

Not the mean evil trolls that live under bridges, but the cute magical trolls like the Troll dolls of the 1960's.

Posted Image

Are you sure the Trottas aren't really magical little trolls that assume human form when out in public? :lol: I think I want to continue believing little magical trolls live there, ones that make beautiful music and live in harmony with nature. Wait, did I just describe the Trottas? :lol:
I would rather be Backpacking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users