Horse Legs?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:44 PM

Bah, horse legs on laws is old news.. it takes more than that to hit the evening news these days!
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#17 CataBird

CataBird

Superstar

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:My interests are varied, read my websites, and Yahoo Messenger profile. Aaahhh, finally! My Geocities websites are updated. It appears Yahoo has improved PageBuilder so it loads a LOT faster. What a relief! Anyway, now you can check out my sites! Always begin with http://www.geocities.com/catabird. Ciao, Baby!

Posted 20 August 2005 - 11:09 AM

Out of curiosity.....

Has anyone bothered to call Folsom PD to ask if those legs were from a real horse or just plastic/ceramic legs?

It might be quicker than trying to catch the interest of a TV news crew--which, to my knowledge, has no interest in news unless it has a political spin.
--CataBird

The Believing Blog is back! Wanna See? My Blog

There's even MORE available! Check out Enduring Christian Dogma on Blogger.com!

"He whose walk is upright fears the Lord, but he whose ways are devious despises Him." --Proverbs 14:2

#18 sweetpeasmom

sweetpeasmom

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 04:48 PM

I don't know that anyone has called and asked but the paper said that Animal Control was called - which sounds to me that they were real horse legs.

#19 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 07:28 PM

I checked the Folsom Police logs for the date this happened and the days afterwards and I see nothing about this subject. The city seems to be keeping this very quiet for some reason.

????

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#20 luvmycity

luvmycity

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE(sweetpeasmom @ Aug 20 2005, 05:48 PM)
I don't know that anyone has called and asked but the paper said that Animal Control was called - which sounds to me that they were real horse legs.

View Post

#21 luvmycity

luvmycity

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 03:42 PM

I'll bet the folks on Williams Street have some insight, but I respect their privacy too much to "drop in." And no one calls the PD over plastic horse legs unless they were thrown through their front window. I've heard some amazing theories ranging from the incident being related to the relocation of the horses on Bidwell to make room for the Beazer development to ties to the "mob." With a lack of information available, it's easy to let our minds go off! Please keep your ears open.

#22 Farley

Farley

Living Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 10:12 AM

Has anyone ever heard of any follow up on this story about someone finding horse legs on his front lawn?

#23 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 10:42 AM

I don't think anything has ever been put out on what really happened. Anyone from the police department that would like to expand on this???

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users