From Hope To Hypocrisy

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#31 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

Seriously... how can anyone support this bold faced LIAR??????

#32 flattire

flattire

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

This guy is simply disgusting and shameless. He and his campaign, and the media that support him are continuously accusing everyone of "playing the race card" about virtually everything. Meanwhile, he is the biggest racist bast_rd of them all, as evidenced by this video, which can only be described as completely racist. The comments below are right on the mark..Forward this to everyone you know and don't let this guy get away with this.

What do you think would have happened if a Caucasian president had ever produced and published a You Tube video for ALL WHITE PEOPLE to unite for a WHITE PRESIDENT. This is the MOST SIGNIFICANT DEMONSTRATION of INTENTIONAL DIVISIVE RACISM by ANY PRESIDENT in the history of our country. Obama announces the 2012 launch of African Americans for Obama.
This is what racism smells like. It can't be explained away. Would you vote for a white person who did this? I wouldn't, and I think they would be run right out of town if they tried it.

This is food for thought when pondering your vote in November.

Can you imagine Romney putting out a call for all the white brothers and sisters to vote for him because he's white and so are they?

I normally don't agree with you (although I appreciate your passion) but this issue is so prevalent in our country, and it's ridiculous. Most high schools have a Black Student Union or similar group. Can you imagine the uproar that would be caused by white kids forming a White Student Union? Sorry, as this is a bit off topic, but this has been bugging me as of late.

#33 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:22 AM

I normally don't agree with you (although I appreciate your passion) but this issue is so prevalent in our country, and it's ridiculous. Most high schools have a Black Student Union or similar group. Can you imagine the uproar that would be caused by white kids forming a White Student Union? Sorry, as this is a bit off topic, but this has been bugging me as of late.

It bugs me too. Obama is the great divider, he's a racist. He's pitting black against white. The president of our country should not be dividing our country, this is why he's got to GO! Isn't anything against blacks, it's the fact that the president should be promoting good will and encouraging all races to get along and coexist. But he's not doing that, instead he's dividing our country by race and politics - it's shameful!

#34 old soldier

old soldier

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:59 AM

I think the white student union is called the aryan brotherhood

#35 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

Mitt was handing out concrete and specific examples...bobo was spewing more rhetoric and broad vague references with lots of buzz words

Posted Image

"I will take ideas from anybody as long as they are mine."

- Obama

Posted Image

#36 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

Posted Image

#37 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:33 AM

#38 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:39 AM

Obamacare summed up perfectly in one sentence

#39 (MaxineR)

(MaxineR)
  • Visitors

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

Obamacare summed up perfectly in one sentence

What the “blank” indeed!

I really like the part of Obama Care being paid for by a broke country.

But Obama will have this, if he is re-elected, if it takes every penny we have left in our savings accounts and causes the country to go into a profound depression!

And he and all his other cronies will be exempt.

Wonderful!

But the really scary part is that so many people out there think that this will be great!
Wonder if any of them would like to buy a bridge? :wacko:

#40 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:16 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#41 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

Another perfect example of how Obama has absolutely NOTHING to offer to help better our country, all he has is attack ads, this one is the height of stupidity and just further shows why Obama should NOT be president any longer.

Apparently Big Bird is Obama's only talking point for the next month. He's got nothing else to offer as proven over the past 4 years.

#42 (MaxineR)

(MaxineR)
  • Visitors

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

I recently saw Obama address an audience and he reminded me of a stand up comedian. He’s gone into an entertainment mode now, choosing to make people laugh at jokes about Romney, rather than be presidential and make a speech.

Sad, he has nothing to tell his followers about WHY they should vote for him. He says “We’ve come too far to quit now!” What is he talking about? Maybe the Affordable Health Care Act, but I’d hardly call that an accomplishment, when we don’t know much about how it will work, how much it will cost or the unintended consequences. That will no doubt, be a big surprise to Obama.

#43 Carl G

Carl G

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:14 PM

I recently saw Obama address an audience and he reminded me of a stand up comedian. He’s gone into an entertainment mode now, choosing to make people laugh at jokes about Romney, rather than be presidential and make a speech.

Sad, he has nothing to tell his followers about WHY they should vote for him. He says “We’ve come too far to quit now!” What is he talking about? Maybe the Affordable Health Care Act, but I’d hardly call that an accomplishment, when we don’t know much about how it will work, how much it will cost or the unintended consequences. That will no doubt, be a big surprise to Obama.

It's the same crowd that gets its news from the Daily Show. And they still vote. Shudder.

#44 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:24 PM

The daily show is great....entertainment. If you base political opinions off it, you are a moron.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#45 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users