122 replies to this topic

#121 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:47 PM

Would have responded earlier but was at the golf course.

Plenty of reasons to like Trump over Hillary, especially since she would be Obama's 3rd term. This country needs a new direction.

I like that he would overturn Obama's executive orders and regulatory pronouncements that have slowed our economy. I like his stance on LEGAL immigration and ACTUAL border security. He'll reverse the Iran deal. I like his Supreme Court list. I like how he scoffs at *political correctness*. Also love how he exposes a corrupt, highly-partisan media. He would restore our military strength. He would do more to retain jobs here by not punishing success like Leftists do. He'd actually mention *Islamic Terrorism* and beat it back. He'd attempt to restore personal responsibility back into our society. He'd trash ObamaCare and allow insurers to compete across state lines. Hillary would do NONE of these things, and those are just some of the reasons why Trump is resonating with MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of Americans, Tony.

I have more, Tony. But before I give you more, why don't you show that you are intellectually honest and not simply trolling for an argument and give me reasons why you would take Queen Hillary over Trump. And since she has been in the public sector for A QUARTER CENTURY, please include a list of her many accomplishments.

I'm sure you can do that, Tony.

Right?  :beverage:

#122 GrumpyOldGuy

GrumpyOldGuy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:01 PM

Aces,  so let's look at the reasons you stated one at a time and see if they make sense:

Plenty of reasons to like Trump over Hillary, especially since she would be Obama's 3rd term. This country needs a new direction. (I actually agree with this) I like that he would overturn Obama's executive orders and regulatory pronouncements that have slowed our economy. (Slowed economy?  DOW has nearly tripled since 2008.  Unemployment has gone from 9.3% to 5.0% in the last 7 years  The auto industry sold a record number of cars last year)   I like his stance on LEGAL immigration and ACTUAL border security. (Do you actually think he's going to build a wall?  Walls haven't worked since the airplane was invented) He'll reverse the Iran deal. (To what?  He has no clue) I like his Supreme Court list. I like how he scoffs at *political correctness*.  (Scoffing is one thing, but Trump does in-your-face insults the best.  Hardly statesmanlike)  Also love how he exposes a corrupted media. (Yeah, the media is biased I'll agree.  But corrupt?)  He would restore our military strength. (Why?  The US Military is already stronger than the next 10 armies in the world put together.  It doesn't need to be strengthened)  He would do more to retain jobs here by not punishing success like Leftists do. (Trump's plan is to bring back coal...really?)  He'd actually mention *Islamic Terrorism* and beat it back. (Beat it back how?  Recent history has shown there is NO defense against a determined terrorist.  What's his plan?  Remove constitutional rights from people who "just don't look like us"?)  He'd attempt to restore personal responsibility back into our society.  (How's he gonna do that?  Is he going to pass "personal responsibility" laws?  Tell people what his definition of "personal responsibility" is and make them conform?  Gee, sound like the nanny state at work.  Something you claim to hate)

Aces - NONE of the candidates are worthy of the job.  As I've said before, this is a perfect example of the Presidential Paradox.  Anyone smart enough to be the prez is also smart enough to know he/she doesn't want the job.  

We're in serious trouble.

#123 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

Tony, are you there?

Hello !?!?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users