The Man Is A Total Psychopath

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#1 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:17 PM

And a Grade A *hole. I am writing this as he speaks. Laughing, amazed at what a buffoon he is. No wonder he has been kept hidden. They are going to have to chain him up. Let him out here and there. The more he opens his mouth the more he reveals his psychopathy, I am listening to him. Are you? The man is Coo Coo for Coco Puffs. 4 years of THIS and tweets too? I am praying Obama declares Martial Law. Calls for a new election. Putin fixed this election and his puppet is in now. And he is a psychopath too. Do you hear him speaking? Nero Jr. Are you ostriches not embarrassed voting THIS in? You should be. I am and I didn't vote for him. We are in for four years of entertainment. If he's not impeached before that.

#2 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 01 December 2016 - 12:44 PM

Imagine Trumpolini during the Cuban Missile Crises? Would be like Captain Queeg during a cyclone. Oh yeah, he reminded us he was building the wall. Didn't hear him say Mexico was paying for it though. Hmmm. I pity you poor people. His Translaters lol. Four yeas of sticking up for this clown? Explaining to us all what he really meant? Good luck wit dat.

#3 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:59 PM

Once again Trails is reporting live. The clown this time is in Ohio. His big thank you tour. They better get him back on prompter. Quickly. And meds too. And I've heard of yellow hair and orange skin but this guy looks like The Joker in Batman. Almost plastic looking. Now he's got them screaming Lock her Up again. This is like the Nuremburg rallies or the Munich or Bavarian Nazi rallies. As an American I'm truly outraged.Is this a Goerbels production? Is he going to be doing this every night now on this crazy tour? One thing for sure is he's still giving the same speech he has for 18 months now. Adolph was repetitive like that. Those hungry and starving masses bought his act but who knew America who are so much better off still buy into a Facist authoriarian leader like this psychopath.

#4 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:13 PM

Nero Jr seems drunk suddenly. Or coked up. He, the president elect of the United States is bragging and gloating about winning. Nice way to bring a nation together. And the psycho is now claiming he won in a LANDSLIDE! Yes, down nearly 3 million. Votes and he won a landslide. Is this statement in itself not proof of a diseased mind or what?
Oh wow, he is totally going psycho clown out there now. SCARY stuff my good people.

#5 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:23 PM

Can you believe this? We have a lunatic as president of the United States. I am sure even die hard ostriches are embarrassed watching this,. Cringe city. Now we are going basically going to war with Mad Dog put in charge. Not scared yet?
Wow, this is really getting like the Nuremburg Nazi rallies. This crowd is scary and he is playing Hitler to the hilt. Without the charisma. Riling them up. Cue Wagner music now.

USA USA USA

Lock her up. Lock her up

#6 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 01 December 2016 - 05:43 PM

Love this thread. It can be my Dear Diary for a psycho. Imagine putting a guy called Mad Dog on the button for nukes? You can't make this up. It's like something out of Dr. Strangelove. Trumpolini raving how he's found his Patton. Um, er, we are going to war ladies and gents. For a long time. Sharper minds already knew this. That's why we didn't vote for this nut. Let me know when you are scared. Or at least mildly concerned. We are seeing the ultimate narcissist full of himself. Nero Jr.

#7 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:09 PM

Whatever happened to "I'll be so presidential you'll be bored. Believe me"

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:36 PM

Trails, you need to chill out a bit.  Your gonna blow a gasket at this pace.......  Take a Xanax, a shot or two of Patron, or start smoking dope like Uncle Vinny...........    Give it 6 months and then get back to us.   Victory already, Carrier and 1000 jobs stay, Ford staying, Nafta will be re-negotiated.  The next SECDEF is the perfect man at the perfect time in history.  I could not be more happy.   Many feel the same way, most actually.    Give it a chance.   You really don't have a choice for the next two years at least.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 02 December 2016 - 04:06 AM

Yeah I hear you Chris. Now that it's legal maybe I will hit Uncle Vinny up for some of his stash. I need to chill. Hope old UV is ok btw. Haven't seen him lately. I just don't know if I can take another four weeks of last night. Never mind four years. It really was cringe city embarrassing for me. And scary too for the country imo.
Bottom line for me bro is this man is just not grounded like you need a president to be. I hear you on Mad Dog but you can't deny the heavy dog whistle being blown on war. I am glad you are happy too. I hope I am wrong now since as you say I have no choice. The problem is my gut tells me I am dead on right about Nero Jr. I have to admit it has high entertainment value if nobody gets hurt. A big if on that. This victory lap will not help though if he's serious about healing. That's a given. But lets be honest. When a president elect calls a General by his nickname with the emphasis on Mad Dog, one must question why. It's certainly a heavy dog whistle. He never even said his full real name. <_<

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 07:09 PM

Deep breath, hugs when we get together....    Someday, you me Aces at the rifle range........?    No, maybe not there.........   Maybe a brew pub...?  Less damage........    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:14 AM

So,  I can add 2 cents, maybe from a more middle ground.  In most situations, things are never really as "terrific" as some want you to believe, and things are never really as big a "disaster" as the other side wants you to believe.  wild exaggeration seems to be the hallmark of our 8 second sound bite news reporting systems.  The truth often lies somewhere in the middle.

The story about Trump saving jobs at the Carrier plant in Indiana is a good example.  If you look at the details, there was some good news and some bad news.  Yes, about 1000 jobs will be retained at the Indiana factory.  But the incentive was a $7 million tax break from the state that Indiana tax payers will have to make up with additional taxes.  So, good news and bad news.

Trump speaks with bombast, but when the rubber hits the road, I'm suspecting the financial industry and corporate America will have him walking a pretty narrow line.  They wield a huge amount of power in Washington.  things aren't going to change very much.

by the way, we went to Scotts Seafood last night.  the food was very good.  The restaurant seemed a little well-worn.  Maybe it's an old building.  but, we'll go back.

#12 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 09:16 AM

I heard that Scott's will be moving to a new location in old Folsom within a year. Last time I was at Scott's, the service was excellent, and the food was delicious. One thing that struck me. The busboy was replacing the linen on the table next to us. He was very precise with the placement so that all sides hung the same. He then compared it to the table next to him, and noted that that table was uneven. He then adjusted the second table. THAT is what I look for with ALL employees. Pride in their work. Sadly, it is very lacking today.  I have always told my kids that I don't care if you are pushing a broom for money, be the best at keeping that floor clean. Striving to put your best effort forward is an ethic that will reward you in life.

Welcome to the boards Who Do.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:02 PM

The story about Trump saving jobs at the Carrier plant in Indiana is a good example.  If you look at the details, there was some good news and some bad news.  Yes, about 1000 jobs will be retained at the Indiana factory.  But the incentive was a $7 million tax break from the state that Indiana tax payers will have to make up with additional taxes.  So, good news and bad news.

No, actually all good news.  That 7 million in tax breaks comes back to local and state government 2 to 3 fold in increased payroll taxes, property tax, and sales taxes.   Works every time....!   The progressives hate to admit this, and yes, someone gets "rich" which drives them nuts....!   They can't stand someone who was smart, worked hard, worked 20 hours a day for a year..., saw the angle, and made money.   They hate capitalism...!   Sure and simple...!  Thank God they go away Jan 20.    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 11:47 PM

Chris,  if what you say is true, then eliminating corporate taxes completely would create a tremendous inflow of money to the government from payroll, property, and sales taxes.  And you say it works every time?  If true, the USA and every other country in the world would be doing it, but they're not.  

to make your idea work, companies would have use the money they retain from tax savings to do R&D, invest in new capital equipment, new facilities, and hire new employees.  They aren't.  Over the past 10 years most companies have been using free cash flow to do stock buybacks, create robotic manufacturing, or just hoard the money.  Last year, giant US corporations were sitting on $1.6 trillion in cash that was doing nothing.  unless they spend it on something, what you're suggesting actually doesn't work. 

I appreciate your restaurant suggestions, but can't agree with your fiscal policy ideas.   sorry

#15 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:37 AM

Taxes and regulations are is what determines entrepreneurial attitude. High taxes and regulations equals less likelihood someone will risk their hard earned money. Government is not automatically entitled to your money! In fact, the only way to kill the corruption is to starve it.  Look at Hong Kong. Somehow, despite very low taxes, their economy is thriving The Government doesn't create anything, and it doesn't hand out "government money."  If the localities want to incentivize companies to stay and keep jobs, that is up to the people paying the tab. Would you be supportive of Folsom and/or CA offering Intel incentives to stay with their 6000 jobs? Recognizing that those employed by Intel also support home values, restaurants, grocery stores and the Folsom city tax base, isn't that a good idea? And in smaller midwest towns, when a large employer leaves, it often decimates a town.

DOn't you think CA would be thriving if we could lower the taxation and regulatory burden like a Hong Kong? 

“Hong Kong keeps it very simple. There’s no capital gains tax, there’s no dividend tax, there’s no tax on interest, and you are only taxed on income earned in Hong Kong – not overseas. The system here makes people more entrepreneurial. Maximum personal tax is 15 per cent, but there are lots of allowances to get it lower, and corporate tax is set at 16.5 per cent – so people are not spending half their time trying to avoid or evade. You have money in your pocket and you do things with it. You invest. You buy shares or you start second businesses,” he says.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users