Photo
- - - - -

Night Construction

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Night Construction (8 member(s) have cast votes)

is the recent road work on east bidwell, orchard, and blue ravine disturbing your sleep?

1. Yes (1 votes [12.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. No (7 votes [87.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 GCM

GCM

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:59 PM

I know road construction must be done, but man, they are making some racket! am I the only one hearing this or are all of central district watching Glee reruns with the tv turned all the way up?! lol

#2 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:52 AM

I know road construction must be done, but man, they are making some racket! am I the only one hearing this or are all of central district watching Glee reruns with the tv turned all the way up?! lol

I guess I'm far enough away that I don't hear it. Is it really loud enough to keep you awake?

#3 Sonny

Sonny

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:30 AM

With our windows open last week I thought I could hear the faint beep beep beep of construction crews a few times really late at night.

#4 Fowler

Fowler

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:40 AM

I can hear it when I go to bed at night, but it doesn't keep me awake. Maybe I'm just too tired:)

#5 SacKen

SacKen

Lifer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:28 AM

It kept me up a lot last week. I don't know if they moved to another area or I've finally built a mental block for it, because I haven't noticed it this week.
"Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!" -- George Carlin

#6 SacDJ

SacDJ

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:30 AM

2 guys in orange jump suits ran through my yard last night and told me the noise was driving them to move out of the country.

#7 Darth Lefty

Darth Lefty

Disco Infiltrator

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,578 posts
  • Interests:Volunteer with a service club like Active 20-30, and you CAN make a difference!

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:44 PM

2 guys in orange jump suits ran through my yard last night and told me the noise was driving them to move out of the country.

:ROFL:
I nominate this post the Soup Du Jour
"I enjoy a bit of cooking, and this has always worried me. But it's OK. I only like it because it allows me to play with knives." - James May

Genesis 49:16-17
http://www.active2030folsom.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users