1 reply to this topic

#1 Gina99

Gina99

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 03:38 PM

Anyone know a good contractor? Preferably someone who follows through, returns phone calls and seems semi-professional.Can you tell I am having bad luck?

Thanks!

Gina

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 03 August 2003 - 09:04 AM

I don't have one off hand, but I do need to say something about what you are asking.

I tried to get someone to come in and dig a few holes and plant some flowers in my back yard and to trim the trees, etc. I contacted 3 different people, left phone messages to 2 of them. I received calls from all 3, 2 said they would be here at a certain time and never showed up. The 3rd did show up and wanted to charge me close to $1,000 for the work I wanted done.

I finally decided to get the pickaxe and shovel out and did the work my self for around $150, but it was a lot of hard work for my 65 year old body. It was good exercise though.

I am sure that someone will come up with someone you can trust. You might check with the chamber of commerce and see if they have someone listed.

Cal
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users