#1 swmr545

swmr545

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,997 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:52 AM

From the website (GodHatesFags.com):

Chabad JCC of Folsom/Hebrew School - Ur Prison ain't nuthin' 302 S. Lexington Dr Can you hear that quake a comin'? It's rolling through the ground, You've angered your fierce Maker, Don't make another sound, You'll wish for Folsom Prison, When His hot wrath turns on, And the quake'll keep a-rollin', Until your whole town's go-one.

God Sent the Earth Quakes, God Hates California, and God Hates You. WBC has some words for your apostate Jews of Folsom, CA. You sit on your hands while the freaks of the Folsom S&M Street Fair parade through town.

If they dared to behave your loud Jew mouths would be just a yappin', and howlin'. Shame on your sons of Esau! God's gonna kick your nasty butts right into the water - wait for it, wait for it.

Obama is on the move, and Jesus Christ will soon part those skies above your head and you had better be ready to meet your God, DOOMED america/California. You have to read from the prophet Amos, and get ready: Amos 4:12 Therefore thus will I do unto thee, O Israel: and because I will do this unto thee, prepare to meet thy God, O Israel. Praise the Lord Jesus, give all power unto the only true and the only wise God. AMEN!
--------------------

Pretty sad they think Folsom Street Fair goes on in Folsom.

Also, the Phelps clan has been known to make a lot of noise about showing up to a location but not following through so I don't know how determined they are to come to Folsom, but we shall see.
"We must recognize that this short life can neither be ennobled or enriched by hatred or revenge."

RFK

#2 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:03 AM

Phelps better not come around here, he won't like the present I have waiting for him...

#3 Bill Z

Bill Z

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,795 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 04:00 PM

When I was growing up, I was raised a Baptist.

And everything I was taught would leave me to believe, I think God will be far more angry at those who say he hates fags than he will be with the fags themselves.

So when you get to the pearly gates, and they are closed, I bet Lucifer will have a nice warm place for your everlasting soul.

I would rather be Backpacking

#4 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

Are these the same dirtbags that go to military funerals?

#5 swmr545

swmr545

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 4,997 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (ducky @ Jan 30 2010, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The very same. Got one of their first national attention stunts when they protested Matthew Shepard's funeral.

Now they go to military funerals and other churches.
"We must recognize that this short life can neither be ennobled or enriched by hatred or revenge."

RFK

#6 Bill Z

Bill Z

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,795 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (swmr545 @ Jan 30 2010, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ducky @ Jan 30 2010, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The very same. Got one of their first national attention stunts when they protested Matthew Shepard's funeral.

Now I really despise these idiots.

No sense of common decency. Warped sense of right & wrong.

Wiki has a fair bit of info on this douchbag.
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Fred_Phelps

#7 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (Bill Z @ Jan 31 2010, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now I really despise these idiots.

No sense of common decency. Warped sense of right & wrong.

Wiki has a fair bit of info on this douchbag.
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Fred_Phelps

That is one seriously disturbed dude. Doesn't seem like there is anyone he doesn't hate. Glad there are people like the Patriot Guard Riders who drown out the hateful picketers' chants for the families who are burying a loved one. I read one article where when the pathetic group gets back in their van and drives away the veteran bikers belt out, "Hit the road, Jack, and don't come back no more, no more...."

Wonder what they'd do in Folsom when they find out they're in the wrong place for the street fair and they don't have anything to picket?

#8 swmr545

swmr545

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 4,997 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (ducky @ Jan 31 2010, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wonder what they'd do in Folsom when they find out they're in the wrong place for the street fair and they don't have anything to picket?

I doubt they will care. As long as they can spread their hate somewhere and someone sees they consider it a success. In one documentary they did, they said they do these things out of love and concern for their fellow man (everyone laughed in the room).

This was in SacBee:

http://m.sacbee.com/...ll=true#display

RFK

#9 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (swmr545 @ Jan 31 2010, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt they will care. As long as they can spread their hate somewhere and someone sees they consider it a success. In one documentary they did, they said they do these things out of love and concern for their fellow man (everyone laughed in the room).

This was in SacBee:

http://m.sacbee.com/...ll=true#display

It does seem they are just begging for confrontation with the hateful things they yell. I agree with the leaders in that article that say it's best to just ignore them even though the other part of me wonders what the fine is if a couple dozen filled doggy collection bags accidentally "fell" out of my vehicle while driving by.

#10 Bill Z

Bill Z

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,795 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (ducky @ Jan 31 2010, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It does seem they are just begging for confrontation with the hateful things they yell. I agree with the leaders in that article that say it's best to just ignore them even though the other part of me wonders what the fine is if a couple dozen filled doggy collection bags accidentally "fell" out of my vehicle while driving by.

Ya know, this is one of those groups, that I kinda wish they would picket some Marine's funeral, where a hundered Marines attended. Then the Marines in their anger go and pummel the holy crap out of these guys, but when they try to press charges, there are no eye witnesses that can corroborate their story.

#11 uberman

uberman

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • Interests:All things related to nothing.

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE (swmr545 @ Jan 30 2010, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
God Sent the Earth Quakes, God Hates California, and God Hates You. WBC has some words for your apostate Jews of Folsom, CA. You sit on your hands while the freaks of the Folsom S&M Street Fair parade through town.

Folsom has a S&M Street Fair? Isn't that on Folsom St. in San Francisco?

Here are some funny retalitory signs made by citizens of San Francisco (who know how to protest.)

http://www.dailykos....st-Church-Pwned!

Probably the only Dailykos link ya'll might like. Also, there is a link at that page for additional signs if you're interested.

“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” - Sinclair Lewis

#12 Bill Z

Bill Z

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,795 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE (uberman @ Feb 1 2010, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here are some funny retalitory signs made by citizens of San Francisco (who know how to protest.)

http://www.dailykos....st-Church-Pwned!

Probably the only Dailykos link ya'll might like. Also, there is a link at that page for additional signs if you're interested.

That was brilliant. I thought of a great sign after seeing those. Make a huge sign that can't be carried, so it's mounted on the side of a truck. It says
"My sign is bigger than your sign!"
And have the Rolling Stones Tongue painted on it

#13 swmr545

swmr545

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 4,997 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (uberman @ Feb 1 2010, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is held in SF. Hence the title "idiots are coming". However they are also going to be focusing on the local Jewish Community Center (and also going to the synagogue that was fire bombed and vandalized in Sac).

They will also be going to 2 area high schools, so there is concern of what may occur since they plan on being there when classes let out.

RFK

#14 Bill Z

Bill Z

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,795 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (swmr545 @ Feb 1 2010, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is held in SF. Hence the title "idiots are coming". However they are also going to be focusing on the local Jewish Community Center (and also going to the synagogue that was fire bombed and vandalized in Sac).

They will also be going to 2 area high schools, so there is concern of what may occur since they plan on being there when classes let out.

The principals should let the Varsity Football teams out first, they can charge and tackle the picketers. Then they can stand guard while the rest of the school is let out insuring the safety of the student body.

#15 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

I believe most of these "Adam-Henrys" are lawyers and their behavior when not protesting is just as deplorable.

A pretty complete bio of the "man" behind the jerks

ACLU sues FOR Phelps...

I hope he meets his maker sooner than later...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users