31 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 07:22 PM

Engineered by the dems and their informational arm, the MSM, for sure, Feinstein, shame on you, and Eshoo too......   Sad, sad, sad....   Doing what is best for you to survive the next election and not for the country..............   Just go away Diane, way past your due date.

The dems have done this before, to Bork, he got booted.  Sent a good man down....  Biden and Ted (Chappaquiddick) Kennedy to blame.... Thomas, survived but he is forever tainted.......   In the end, only 35% of women believed Anita.  But the dems did their job and tainted him forever...!

Blasey Ford, something bad happened to this girl back in the day...?   Seems very fragile and believes it was Brent who did that to her.........   I think she is confused, not about a bad thing happening to her but who did it to her...?   Not all there, does not remember every detail as you would suspect one would.  Have had experiences like hers, you remember the time, the day, the temperature, the wind direction, the smells, the angle of the sun, the cars on the street that day, the whole day, in very vivid detail....!  I do to this day and I think I was like 14....   So I am not convinced that the dude was Judge Kavanaugh.  

Oh, and she is being used big time by the dems....   Hopefully we will not hear two years from now she took herself out.........   Feinstein, that will be on you....!

Flake, well he's, just a flake...

Lindsay Graham, wow....!   Well said and well done.....!  A true American and Patriot in the room....!   Flake, take note, this is how a real man acts....!

Anyway, in the end the dems have destroyed yet a bit more of American civility and free discourse, trust, and rule of law.......   Innocent until proven guilty has take a back seat to the democratic leftist agenda, victory by any means.  They will lose in the end, Kavanaugh will be on SCOTUS in 8-10 days or so but forever tainted, just like Thomas.  Kamala, Hirono, Blumenthal and the rest of the dems can show that they fought the hard fight and win their next election to office but they sold their souls to do so.  And I hope they reap their rewards and that Karma delivers them in a timely manner.  

....And shortly, the eight investigation of Kavanaugh by the FBI will happen this week...   Does that sound funny to you...?  Does to me...

Show me the man and I will show you the crime..........

And democrats, remember Kagan and Sotomayor just skated by, nary a bad word or a hard question by the Republicans.   Sad that you can not be civil and respectful like the Republicans when the shoe is on the other foot.  Be careful what you do, it may be done to you later, what goes around, comes around.  Maybe next time....?

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:20 PM

Not to be lost in all the clamor is the one glimmer of hope forged by Republican Sen. J. Flake and Democratic Sen. C. Coons

who agreed to a rare, and sorely needed, BIPARTISAN effort to reach a compromise that is acceptable to both sides:
 - The the Judicial Committee allowing the FBI to investigate credible claims by accusers for a period of no more than 7 days.

If Kavanaugh is so innocent, he will have no fear of such an agreement.

No name-calling.          :cuss2:

No pre-judgement.                :soapbox:

No railroading of the process.       :noyoudint:

"Just the facts Ma'am."    :USA:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:33 PM

Oh shut up. There's nothing credible about what the Democrats are doing. Don't be an idiot.

#4 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 09:36 PM

Chris, so RIGHT ON.

Lindsay Graham, wow....!   Well said and well done.....!  A true American and Patriot in the room....!   Flake, take note, this is how a real man acts....!

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 09:29 AM

BACKFIRE: Democrats #walkaway in droves following Kavanaugh circus.  Lots of Dems say they’ll vote red in November after Supreme Court nominee show trial. Great article below. At least the people quoted in this article have courage and are smart enough to recognize an evil, hateful, hard-left Democrat / Communist Party. Congrats to them. Better late than never! Too bad some of the CommieLibs on this board don't have the same level of courage and brains. :lol:

https://www.infowars...vanaugh-circus/

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 10:30 AM

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE, NO CASE... IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!:  Prosecutor who questioned Christine Ford says she wouldn't prosecute Brett Kavanaugh. Story below. It's plain as day that he's innocent... unless you're a blind partisan Liberal idiot like some on this board. :lol:

https://www.usatoday...ugh/1453587002/

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 29 September 2018 - 07:09 PM

Chris, so RIGHT ON.

Thank you Camay for reading my post and for your sincere thanks.  Regards, Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#8 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 07:02 AM

The whole thing was a s--- show orchestrated by the dems.  I believe the accuser that "something" happened to her. I do not believe that there is ANY evidence for Kavanaugh being the perpetrator.  I'm embarrassed for my country at the whole debacle, and I am sickened by the response of leftists. They may win this battle, but they are destroying civility, trust in government and any hope of bipartisanship i the future.  To further show their derangement, some House staffer doxxed several GOP Senators home phone numbers and addresses during the hearing allowing unhinged lefties to harass the senators wives and kids. Way to go Dems...  I have never seen such petulent children pretending to be adults.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#9 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 08:37 AM

Amazing how the Republicans support a child predator (Roy Moore) and now a

serial sexual abuser and a drunk for the Supreme Court.      :drinks:

Did you see the rage in his face   :cuss2:  and in his voice when he spoke to Kobachar?  :noyoudint:

Not to worry if his nomination fails - - -

Trump can always pardon Bill Cosby and appoint him to the Senate Ethics Committee!

Ha, ha!      
       :joker:

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 09:01 AM

So Tio Vinny, you are saying that conservatives can't show anger, show emotion, offer rubbutals to ridiculous and accusatory questioning (think Kamala, Hirono) and point out an obvious political and personal agenda against them...?   They must sit there, smile, and be nice to you all, without fighting back....?    All while the left can interrupt their answering of questions, demean them, assassinate their good character, look back into their life history as far as middle school, hunt them and their families down and harass them to the point they can't go out to dinner, to a movie, to a park, or on a vacation without a bunch of leftists yelling at them, hating on them, spitting on them, yelling with loud speakers right in their face, and driving them out of the public space....?  And all this happens with the aid and abetment of the liberal MSM who is all too happy to film it and report on it with great delight...!  Does not happen to left wing liberals, they are free to move about the country without harassment.  Look at the evidence and ask yourself, why do I belong to this party, why do I condone this behavior...?   Why is a rare thing, very rare, if it happens to a liberal but is a common and everyday thing for conservatives....?   If you fail to answer this for yourself you will get your answer come November.  Chris  

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 12:53 PM

I know, Chris, you're smart enough to evaluate the testimony of Kavanaugh.

Did you not see the red-faced rage?

Did you not see the refusal to answer questions?
   Did you not see the utter rudeness in responding to Klobachar?

Did you not hear the admission to heavy drinking?

Did you not sense the authentic and heart-felt testimony of Dr. Ford?

I, for one, do not want to see an angry drunk on the Supreme Court.

And, (playing that some fishing trap on you    :gonefishin:    )  . . . if you don't respond,
I will know you are willfully screening your perceptions,

and refusing to face any reality that conflicts with your dream world.

#12 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 01:14 PM

Did you guys see the red-faced angry sneers on Brett's face during sworn testimony! ??

#13 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 01:52 PM

237870_image.jpg

238048_image.jpg

#14 2 Aces

2 Aces