6 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:32 PM

Feinstein......!    Please forgive me my fellow Libertarians, Republicans, and Conservatives.   The least of two evils.   That de Leon Punk is, well, a PUNK.....!    FIlling out my ballot today, make sure you vote YES on Prop. 6 and repeal that tax hike that was not and is not the will of the people.....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 01:38 PM

Might have to do the same. What a stupid system we have.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 02:03 PM

Yeah, nothing says *fixed* like being in a state that functions like the mafia.

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 06:33 PM

Oh, and I so love that "top two vote getters" rule in California....!   You get one crooked and dumb democrat and a slightly less crooked and even dumber one to vote for in the end....!   How wonderful is that...!   No Libertarians, no Republicans, no Greens, no Peace and Freedoms, no Independents, no non affiliated, no nothing, just two dumb dems.   My emails and letters to the ACLU about my "disenfranchisement" keep getting ignored...?  Wonder what side they are on...?   We the People of just We the democrats....?   I think I know my answer.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 22 October 2018 - 03:33 PM

Cool. I guess you forgot that Democrats are people too, ha, ha.

Hey, for the sake of harmony, I will bow out until after the mid-terms.

Let the people speak.  :peaceman:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 05:36 PM

Cool. I guess you forgot that Democrats are people too, ha, ha.

Hey, for the sake of harmony, I will bow out until after the mid-terms.

Let the people speak.  :peaceman:

I know they are....   I am a registered Democrat by the way......   I have to be in this state.  Thanks for that....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 11:55 AM

Voted no on all fiscal money grabs. Voted no on two judges appointed by Obama and Brown. Voted for Dumb  Democrat over Dumber Democrat.  Only yes votes were term limits and repeal of gas tax

Of course ymmv and you are free to cancel out my vote. Cause...America.  Just please don't pick things at random or vote for something because of a stupid ad or soundbite

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users