2 replies to this topic

#1 pureparadise

pureparadise

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:being on the lake

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:18 AM

sad.gif We have lost our baby cat she is about 8 months old. All black medium hair female and she goes by the name Mushu. Please help us find her asap we need her back home! We live off of Oak ave parkway on Snow Bar in Folsom.
Our home phone is 916-984-0450 my cell 530-417-0828 please call me anytime, thanks jessica

Attached Files

• Attached File  n1.jpg   141.88K   11 downloads

#2 wrabbit

wrabbit

Hall Of Famer

• Visitors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:35 PM

It seems like this time of year cats want to roam...I guess it's mating season or something.
I hope you've had her fixed.

Chances are, your cat will come back home, so leave some cat food out side and fresh water.

Unless you can not keep your kitty in your house for some reason, I'd consider it. With dogs and more traffic in Folsom, it may lengthen the life of your cat to keep her inside all the time. With the new cat litter keeping their stools so odorless, and the scoop kind being so easy to shovel up, it's really easy to keep cats in the house these days.

Studies show, that cats kept indoors live much longer and are much healthier. When they have enough toys and maybe another cat to play with, they can be just as happy, as when they are let outside.

Hope your cat comes back real soon. smile.gif
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell

#3 MrsTuffPaws

MrsTuffPaws

Crazy Lady

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:30 PM

If she was an inside kitty that got outside, she could be very nearby, but lost and confused. A dirty litter pan, and/or dirty human laundry can be familiar smells to help lure her home.

Post flyers and physically check in with the SPCA. Just a call usually won't do it (unfortunately).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users