No replies to this topic

#1 Molly

Molly

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

(Sorry, didn't realize the title got cut off! Should say "...in your neighborhood")

Again, I apologize for another post about our missing dog. I had pretty much given up on finding him, but a woman saw one of our signs today and said that yesterday she saw a brown chihuahua run down Willard from Gallardo Elementary and then climb under the gate of the Iron Point Apartments. She said he had a collar with tags (which our dog did the last time we saw him). This woman and some other people tried to catch the dog, but he wouldn't come to them. She saw our sign today at Sheldon Park and called me, and my husband and I went looking right when she called but didn't see anything today. We're going to put more signs up in that area (I promise I'll take all our signs down if we find him or when I give up!), but if people in that neighborhood could be on the lookout, I'd really appreciate it.

If it is our dog (although it seems so impossible that it is) he is quick and skittish and probably won't come when called, so if you could just call my cell when you see him I'll come as soon as I can load my daughter up and get there. Our dog's name is Atcher, and he may or may not come if you offer him a treat (even if you don't have one).

I would be so grateful if you could just keep your eyes out for us. Thanks for putting up with all my posts about this; I am glad this forum exists!

Molly
925-354-0470

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users