#1 aztransplant

aztransplant

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:50 AM

http://sacramento.cr...3390030251.html

Our 10-year-old beagle, Snoopy, escaped the back yard in ARC South last night (Monday night). I had removed his collar and tags to bathe him after a skunk run-in, but he is microchipped. PLEASE bring him to Blue Ravine Animal Hospital, Folsom PD, or call me at 916-220-9910 if you find our boy. We combed the neighborhood for over two hours with no avail; we can only hope that somebody nice has found him and taken him in where he is warm and safe and not scared.

I've already emailed Cindy Walden and Blue Ravine Animal Hospital and posted to to Craigslist.

Thank you for your help.

P.S. I tried to attach a photo, but got an error that it is too big. Hopefully you can connect to the Craigslist ad above where I have a photo posted.

#2 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:37 AM

Awwwwwwwww, what a sweet face. I'll keep my eyes out and hope he turns up soon. Please keep us posted.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#3 aztransplant

aztransplant

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to whoever turned him in to Blue Ravine Animal Hospital. I am on my way to pick him up now. :)

Thank you all! :)

#4 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Thanks for the update! I'm so glad you found your poochie.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users