Will You Attend A Hornets Game This Year?
Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:47 AM
So why go to a Hornets game?
- Brand new turf - it's sharp looking
- stadium improvements over the past few years have made the stadium much more fun to walk around
- great tailgating - the school encourages it
- cheap entertainment
- good product on the field
- lots of family options before the game (usually a bounce house, etc)
- Causeway Classic is at Sac State this year (it will probably sell out if the Hornets do well this year)
- brings you back to your alma mater, perhaps?
Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:04 PM
My husband graduated Sac State as well as has been wanting to go to a game. I personally don't like football, so he's trying to wrestle up some friends. No one seems to rally behind the idea, though it seems like a good time....
Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:40 PM
We are the "Movers Who Care®"
The 8167 Belvedere Ave, Ste D
Sacramento, CA 95826
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users