Well the Kings are finally sold... if I were Vivek Ranadive, this would be my first orders of business...
- Clean house. The team stinks. Other than Isiah Thomas, I'm not sure any of the players are untradeable. Even IT I am not sure I wouldn't trade if we found someone. Cousins, Tyreke... they all hold trade value.
- Fire Keith Smart. He was a bargain basement coach.
- Get a new team logo. The old logo reeks of the 1990s, and is a painful reminder of the Maloofs. Let's get this team marketable again.
- New coat of paint at Sleep Train. While we wait for a new arena, spruce up the old barn a bit. There are a lot of things you could do to make the place look like you didn't stop caring 5 years ago.
- Bring back the Monarchs. I don't know if the Monarchs made money or not, but I'd like to think they did. I would guess they would be welcomed back.
- Break ground!!! Long live the Kings!!!