1201 replies to this topic

#166 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 01:33 PM

It is not "loving kindness" to  "give" unfortunate people benefits with money taken with the point of a governmental gun.

You want to house the homeless? The YOU do it with your own money.

You want to give money to people who refuse to work?  Then YOU do it with YOUR money.

Only then is a kindness. To force me to give is the exact opposite of kindness and is only done so to soothe your own conscience.

CA has some of the least kind people in the nation. Get out and travel. See some "real" America.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#167 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:42 PM

From what I've heard, if California were a nation, it would be the 6th largest economy in the world.

Must be doing something right.
I expect that has something to do with loving-kindness of it's citizens.

And we are 42nd in roads....

I think CA is 40th in the states for overall education and is 50th (last) in percentage of high school graduates....

And California is a Trillion dollars in debt and pension (think union) obligations......

And California is the leader in the nation in outbound moves..........  142,932 more residents exit to live in other states than arrive every year.

If that is doing something right then I'd hate to see what doing something wrong is.....!    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#168 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 11 April 2018 - 07:15 AM

Hey, How 'bout that Bolton fellow!!??

Second day on the job and he gets to bomb Syria!

:PATRIOT:     :kaboom: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#169 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:14 AM

YOU DEMS ARE IDIOTS:  A *dismantle whiteness* mural is hung at USC campus.  Story below.  Seems to me you anti-white Dem clowns should be thanking us white people every single day of your lives.  It's because of us that you enjoy a good life, you morons.  Stay classy, you mental midgets.  :cheer:

https://www.thecolle...com/post/43805/

#170 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:58 AM

HOW BAD IS THIS GONNA GET?:  Nancy Pelosi has face spasms, says the wrong words, blanks out, etc, in brief Wednesday appearance... even with NOTES in front of her!  Article and video below.  Dementia?  Senility?  Too many prescription meds?  She's incoherent, folks.  Don't get me wrong... that's very good for my side.  How long is the Dem party gonna let her be the face of the Dem party?  What a joke.  And the comments after the story are good!!  Stay classy, Democrats...  hard to believe that you allow a person who clearly has MAJOR *mental issues* to be your leader.  Bizarre!! :lol:

p.s.  I hope she is suffering... she deserves it for all the evil things she has done in her life.

http://www.theameric...ief-appearance/

#171 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:40 PM

Oh, this is rich!!      :joker:

Trump Love Child?  Oh, Yeah, that's "Classy"   :haha:

Trump Love Child Rumor Sold to,
Then Killed by, 'National Enquirer'
Publisher During President’s Campaign

http://www.newsweek....ild-sold-883395

The money was paid to a former doorman at Trump World Tower, Dino Sajudin, who agreed to give American Media, which owns the National Enquirer, the story exclusively about Trump having an illegitimate child with another tower employee,the Associated Press and The New Yorker reported Thursday morning.

#172 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:00 PM

Maybe he'll get the jail cell next to Bill Cosby!

:wave2:

#173 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:30 PM

Pecker Connection!  I KNOW there's a joke in there somewhere!!!!   :censored:

:haha: :mrpickle:    :laughcry: 

David Pecker, the chairman and C.E.O. of A.M.I., the parent company of The National Inquirer, is also a friend of Trumps.

Pecker squashed the story about the Trump Love Child.

https://www.newyorke...in-david-pecker

Dino Sajudin: Trump "may have fathered a child with a former employee in the late nineteen-eighties."   :noyoudint:

"

#174 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:52 PM

THE SIMPLE-MINDED LEFT:   Excellent article below on why it's the Left who are simple-minded and intellectually bankrupt. They have not had a good or successful idea since, well, since, uh…..let me get back to you on that.  This will require some thought.  Stay classy, Dems... and try to gain some wisdom once in a while!

https://www.libertyn...le-minded-left/

#175 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:34 PM

Comey's book comes out:
DJT fixated on the P-P Tapes  Yeah, "classy!"

James Comey book:
Trump likened to mob boss, called 'unethical and untethered to truth'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/04/12/comey-book-donald-trump/512683002/

Comey likens Trump to a mob boss while writing about his career as a prosecutor and highlights "loyalty oaths," one of which he claims Trump asked of him. The former FBI director describes Trump as creating a "cocoon of alternative reality that he was busily wrapping around all of us," according to The Washington Post.

#176 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:46 PM

And also from his book.....

Former FBI director James Comey wrote in his new book that classified information, still unknown to the public, could have “cast serious doubt” on Loretta Lynch’s ability to investigate Hillary Clinton’s email server in 2016.

ABC News reports, “Comey writes that he felt obligated to take more of a personal role as the public face of the investigation rather than deferring to then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch – in part because of something involving Lynch that he cryptically refers to as a ‘development still unknown to the American public to this day.'”

1A - 2A = -1A

#177 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 05:32 PM

Dr. Sebastian Gorka, widely respected, just said on Fox that Comey is a liar and CNN are a bunch of perverts!! Ya gotta love it!! I love honesty, especially when it calls out you Dems as dishonest pigs. :)

#178 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 06:14 PM

Yep, this does not all add up......?  There is a major skeleton in the closet of the FBI and the DOJ..........   They do not want it to come out....  There is a deep state, Clinton fixed, Obama fixed, endorsed, and implemented nasty there somewhere......  They screwed up our government and they are deeply trying to hide it.  Why did it take months for the "Memo" to be viewed by Nunes and the other guy, Gowdy, Trey Gowdy...   Trey, that guy will get you to talk for sure....!   Anyway, this story will come out and it will not bring Trump down, just might bring the deep state and the evil democratic party down for all they have done.   This will be so fun to see how the left wing MSM spins it to protect their own.....!

Hey look, I got classified emails on my home server...!   Do I go to jail, yes, absolutely....!   Unless my name is Hillary....!

1A - 2A = -1A

#179 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:35 PM

ANOTHER DEM BIGMOUTH:  Symone Sanders, a CNN political commentator and former press secretary for Bernie Sanders, was detained by police AGAIN after an outburst Thursday morning at LaGuardia Airport.  Story below.  Stay classy, Democrats, you frickin' animals!!  My God... you people are so unhinged.  The comment section after the story is *Great Again*!! :lol:

http://www.foxnews.c...eport-says.html

#180 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 05:36 AM

Took a few days off from the forum.

When I got back I noticed in the last week or so . . .

- People who were influenced by a post:                     ZERO

- People who changed their minds based on a post:  ZERO

- Nice things said about fellow posters:                      ZERO

- Posts filled with anger, fear, hatred:                            95%

I suspect the same is true if I want back a whole year.

And yet, the object(s) of that hatred are not even aware of your anger.

What better proof do you need to show that the anxiety is
ALL IN YOUR OWN HEAD!!??

Simple solution: Give it up!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users