• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sptco2001

Sptco2001

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:21 PM

Our cat was last seen on Sept. 15. near the intersection of Haverhill and Oak Ave. Parkway. He is a medium sized male, shorthaired, grey (silvertipped) with stripes (picture is attached). Very friendly. Please call Dave at 705-0032 if you have seen him. Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE(Sptco2001 @ Sep 18 2008, 02:21 PM) View Post
Our cat was last seen on Sept. 15. near the intersection of Haverhill and Oak Ave. Parkway. He is a medium sized male, shorthaired, grey (silvertipped) with stripes (picture is attached). Very friendly. Please call Dave at 705-0032 if you have seen him. Thanks.

wow, he looks like he could be my kitties daddy! wub.gif

Hope you find him fast!

My mommy kitty was missing last night, and at 3 am I could hear her yelling outside.... We had to call the neighbor home from work to let her out of his garage! ohmy.gif

Good thing he is a cat person, and likes our kitty... he rushed right home and let her out!
<3

#3 (liquidrubber)

(liquidrubber)
  • Visitors

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:06 PM

It always hurts when you loose something which is close to you. Even its the cat.

#4 Gina99

Gina99

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (Sptco2001 @ Sep 18 2008, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you checked with the city to see if he was picked up and with Folsom Felines? We have lots of tabbys for adoption-maybe one of them is yours.

#5 pet lover

pet lover

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 09:27 PM

I hope this family found their cat. I noticed the orginal post was from 2008.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users