72 replies to this topic

#16 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:40 PM

Biggest cringe moment was listening to Mc Cain expose his confused, senile and incoherent ramblings to the entire world. Scary thought, he could have been President....With all due respect to the man (and others), there should be an age limit in government.  I think 65 would be great.  About a quarter of them would have to go now. Heck, 11 are over 80!  Most of us are concerned about 80 year olds driving a car, some of them are driving Congress! Good grief people, we can do better.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#17 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:01 PM

Yep, McCain needs to go out to pasture for sure Joe, hopefully he will take Feinstein with him......?  And Vinny, yep, nothing to see here folks, move along..........   You got nothing.   Next, what's your next anti Trump outrage.....?   Can't wait.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#18 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:08 PM

Biggest cringe moment was listening to Mc Cain expose his confused, senile and incoherent ramblings to the entire world. Scary thought, he could have been President....With all due respect to the man (and others), there should be an age limit in government.  I think 65 would be great.  About a quarter of them would have to go now. Heck, 11 are over 80!  Most of us are concerned about 80 year olds driving a car, some of them are driving Congress! Good grief people, we can do better.

A rare time we completely agree, Joe

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#19 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 10:22 PM

Agree, but who will replace them?  Remember - anyone smart enough to be a member of congress is also smart enough to know he/she doesn't want the job.  

#20 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:25 AM

Do I really need to comment on the Comey testimony?

I'm mostly refraining because it was such an unmitigated disaster for trump that I feel sorry for anyone who still hitches their wagon to his falling star.

Comey had brilliant intelligence, authority, gravitas, and integrity, taken together with is exquisitely detailed recital of the facts in the matter, that I feel the long nightmare is over.

Sure, nothing will come of it until Robert Mueller finishes his report, but it is quite evident tRump is a liar, cheat, bully, and buffoon.

Watergate 2.0, complete with "I'm not a crook liar" denials.
Like Barnum and Baily, this circus is kaput!

With Le Pen losing in France, Teresa May crippled in Britain, and Angela Merkel emerging as the new leader of the free world, this temporary experiment into isolation and nationalism is falling apart.
Trump's approval rating drops ever lower, while more people call for impeachment.
Sorry guys, the debate was lopsided fun, but party is over.

#21 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:59 AM

:lol: You delusional haters realize that Trump won LAST NOVEMBER, right? Still hating? You TARD clones should spend your time looking for a viable candidate since moron Hillary couldn't even beat a political beginner like Trump. Dude won. But I guess the losers would rather sit around on their old, fat, foreign butts and whine and complain? Dumb anti-Trump Hillary supporters should have their heads examined. Most people voted for Trump BECAUSE OF people like Hillary. Trump Haters = Stuck on Stupid? :lol:

stuckonstupid3.jpg

#22 verdadcajero

verdadcajero

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:13 AM

Mc Lame's babbling was truly embarrassing....looks like the orange smudge of excrement isn't the only one battling dementia...a true display by the conservtards of party over country....

#23 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:30 PM

Mc Lame's babbling was truly embarrassing....looks like the orange smudge of excrement isn't the only one battling dementia...a true display by the conservtards of party over country....

"conservtards"......?

"Libtards" flows so much better off the tongue.....  And has so much more truth and actual historical value to it.......!    And ain't that telling the truth my so called, self appointed "truth teller".    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#24 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 07:35 AM

nothing-comey_large.jpg

#25 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 06:42 AM

Comey's testimony is viewed by most as a "disaster for Trump.

"this cannot be considered anything but a political disaster for an administration already embroiled in a major scandal of its own making."

https://www.usatoday...hols/102633100/

But that was just the first shoe. The second boot drops when one of his underlings "flips."
That is the modus operandi of criminal investigations.
The first to rat on the boss gets the best deal.                        :angry:

Already Flynn has offered to testify in return for immunity.

(Clue: He has lots of beans to spill.)   :who-me:

Sessions is next. He just might want to salvage what's left of his political career by turning on Trump.
Then there's Coats, Rogers, McCabe, Rosenstein, and so on.
They all have standing in Washington and may want to come clean.

It's just a matter of time now.
Bye-Bye, Donald!                     :wave2:   :USA:   :wave2:   :usaflag:

#26 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:09 AM

Yawn. Same tired paranoia, different day. No THERE there. Drama Queen. Sky is falling. Boy who cried wolf. What a soft, doughy little girlie man you are!

#27 verdadcajero

verdadcajero

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:04 AM

trumptardado....aliteracion....for you trump supporters who have not placed those with contrary opinions on safe space snowflake ignore....let's sit back and see how your messiah embarrasses himself today....moron that later....

#28 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:03 PM

Breathing a lot easier now that the adults are in the room:
(See photo in "Post your memes here" discussion.)

1. Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller is on the job.

2. House Intelligence Committee is investigating. Peter King and Adam Schiff.

3. Senate Intelligence Committee is investigating. Richard Burr and Mark Warner.

4. Sessions to testify next Tuesday.

5. Other Trump team members will soon be called to testify.

#29 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 01:16 PM

Yawn. Empty witch hunt. If there were anything there, would have been revealed already. But glad Dems are distracted... it gives Trump the opportunity to make real, sneaky change under the radar. And a coal mine opened in PA today! Oops! Suckers :)

#30 verdadcajero

verdadcajero

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:30 PM

Yawn. Empty witch hunt. If there were anything there, would have been revealed already. But glad Dems are distracted... it gives Trump the opportunity to make real, sneaky change under the radar. And a coal mine opened in PA today! Oops! Suckers :)

Wow, a coal mine opened. Maybe YOUR president can find jobs for some out of work blacksmiths or stage coach drivers.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trump, Russia, Impeachment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users