866 replies to this topic

#16 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 03:18 PM

Well Aces, I wondered if anyone here would take the side of caution. This so called vaccine was rushed to get out and then tons of commercials came out to take it. And, to top it off, there are now many freebies to be had when you go get it!  Just too much pushing and too many rewards that wave a red flag, if you will.

I've spent many hours during the last 18 months, reading about it and what gets me the most is the huge amount of money being made by the drug companies. This is the main motivation in pushing it so hard. From my understanding, there are far more billionaires now, from the shots being given, than before.

I think wise behavior is something most people don't want to trouble themselves with.  The masks aren't comfortable so they think they won't have to wear them after they get the shot. Well, turns out it's not that simple. And it's easier to not socialize if you are not a party animal.  So I stay pretty close to home. 

There are few easy and quick solutions in this life, but many are still trying to live that way. I'll take the road less traveled and err on the side of caution. It's a zoo out there anyway. Smells like one too!

And the recent shootings everyday!!!!

#17 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 21 July 2021 - 05:01 PM

Rose, I tell everybody I love to get the shot.....!    I hope you will get the shot as soon as you can.   

Wow, Great advice, Chris!             :SCHWEEEET:

SO glad to hear an intelligent answer.        :sun:
The "Covid hoax" idea is killing people.
Especially those falling victim to politically motivated misinformation.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#18 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 05:21 PM

Yes Tio Vinny, I say get the shot....!   

And you need to drop the politics yourself....!     61% of those not opting for the vaccine are not Republicans....!

And "politically motivated"....?   Remember when Kamala and Joe (10% for the Big Guy) Biden questioned the vaccine during the last Presidential election solely because Trump was advocating the fast development and production of such vaccine. 

So I would not go there if I were you...!

And, out of curiosity, which one did you get...?  Under Hippa you do not have to answer... 

I got the Pfizer.....   Double Tap as they say in Zombie land....

Both my sons got the Moderna, Wife the Pfizer, and my RN daughter the Pfizer early on in the pandemic as she was first line health care....    And in Reno NV to boot which got overdosed with Covid....

The J&J is a good choice at one and done....   Astra Zenaca I am a little weary of....  But not approved here...     Sinopharm.   China made, no way....   Again, not approved here and China sucks....!   

Xi, an F and a U to you...!

Sept. 2020 CNN Interview, Kamala Harris

Asked during a Sept. 2020 CNN interview whether she’d get the vaccine if it were released before the election, Harris said, “Well, I think that’s gotta be an issue for all of us.”

During that same interview, she claimed that scientists were being “muzzled,” “suppressed” and sidelined.”

“Because he’s looking at an election coming up in less than 60 days and he’s grasping to get whatever he can to pretend he has been a leader on this issue when he is not,” she said.

Aug. 2020 Yahoo News Interview

In a Yahoo News interview that August, Biden predicted, “If and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests … and trials that are needed to be done.”

He was wrong.

1A - 2A = -1A

#19 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 05:50 PM

Stick to your guns, Rose. There's more here than meets the eye. I salute you for not caving to the daily pressure. There are MANY MILLIONS of people that agree with us. Besides, as Fauci says, "just wear a mask and you'll be fine".

Aces Motto: "Not broke, don't fix!!" :lol:

#20 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 05:52 PM

Two ethnic groups with the LOWEST vaccine rate:

African Americans
Hispanics

Let's see...which political party do these two groups vote for in huge numbers?

That's right, Democrats.

#21 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 06:55 PM

Two ethnic groups with the LOWEST vaccine rate:

African Americans
Hispanics

Let's see...which political party do these two groups vote for in huge numbers?

That's right, Democrats.

And do you note that the press is not covering...?   They say the anti vaxers are Republicans and Trumpers.....   Not true, not true at all...

1A - 2A = -1A

#22 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 07:12 PM

Stick to your guns, Rose. There's more here than meets the eye. I salute you for not caving to the daily pressure. There are MANY MILLIONS of people that agree with us. Besides, as Fauci says, "just wear a mask and you'll be fine".

Aces Motto: "Not broke, don't fix!!" :lol:

Aces, you and Rose should get the shot tomorrow.....!    As soon as you can....!  In the morning.   Go to CVS and get your fix....!    No if, ands, or butts about it.....!   The science is there, the real science. eff Fauci, eff the CDC.  This is what I do for a living and I can tell you it is your best bet to live....!   I know the dems have forced pseudo science like global warming, critical race theory, keynesian economics, abortion "choice". and "gun violence". etc. upon us but this is the real deal.  You need to do this...!   After this variant, another one that is more contagious and more deadly will pop up for sure because not enough people are getting vaccinated and vaccinated soon enough.  You will get Covid 19 easier and it will make you very sick and maybe kill you faster than this delta variant.  Covid mutates and adapts in every two infections, that means it changes after every two hosts and gets more deadly, more adaptable to stress.  Viruses do this, especially the SARs-Covid family.....  Ever changing, a cold virus trait....  Only when most hosts (humans) are dead the virus gets less deadly as a survival mechanism for itself.  This is how they survive.  They are smart.  I have read many books about this....    Classic Darwinism and mechanisms of survival regarding viruses.....   Get the shot......!   I can not stress this enough....!   Get the shot....!

Read this article:

https://qz.com/18225...-body-invasion/

1A - 2A = -1A

#23 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 07:19 PM

If it's so effective why are so many people getting sick and/or dying AFTER getting the shot?? Or getting Covid after allegedly getting the shot like those moron Texas Dems?? Lots of unknowns it seems.. ?? But maybe you are just being sarcastic!! :lol:

#24 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 08:20 PM

And, out of curiosity, which one did you get...?  Under Hippa you do not have to answer... 

I got the Pfizer.....   Double Tap as they say in Zombie land....

Got Pfizer, too.

#25 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 07:48 AM

If it's so effective why are so many people getting sick and/or dying AFTER getting the shot?? Or getting Covid after allegedly getting the shot like those moron Texas Dems?? Lots of unknowns it seems.. ?? But maybe you are just being sarcastic!! :lol:

Nope, being very serious.  The shot is very effective, better than most every vaccine we have developed before in history.  You can still get and carry the Covid 19 virus, it can infect you even if you have been vaccinated.  What the vaccine does for you is give you a 100% of not dying from Covid or getting seriously ill to where you are on a ventilator.  A 100% chance of not dying of Covid.....!   A 100% chance of a win....!   I'll take those odds any day and all day long....!   Get the vaccine my friend.   Do it for yourself, your family, and others around you......!    I know people who can not get the shot due to medical conditions, compromised immunity, on chemo.....  You get the shot to give these people a chance to live until they can recover enough to get the opportunity to be vaccinated.  Please get vaccinated people....!

1A - 2A = -1A

#26 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 07:54 AM

Got Pfizer, too.

Excellent....!   I had no real reactions to the shot other than a sore arm...  My sons had a somewhat greater reaction to the Moderna shot, chills, cold and hot that night, sore arms....  But they are young with stronger immune systems so that makes sense.

I also got the Hep B vaccine lately (due to working in a lab, blood born pathogens) and I felt fine, that is a three shot regime...   I'm on #2 for that one...

What kicked my behind was the Shingles vaccine, Shingrix I think it is called. I got that one a couple of months ago.  I got the first shot and that night I had the shakes, cold, hot, and then felt in a funk the whole next day.   After that I was good.  That is a 2 shot regime, I get the next one in a few months.   Beats getting Shingles from what I hear though...

1A - 2A = -1A

#27 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 08:14 AM

Mr. Poison Pill.

One man responsible for most Covid-19 misinformation.

The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online

Researchers and regulators say Joseph Mercola, an osteopathic physician, creates and profits from misleading claims about Covid-19 vaccines.

The activity has earned Dr. Mercola, a natural health proponent with an Everyman demeanor, the dubious distinction of the top spot in the “Disinformation Dozen,” a list of 12 people responsible for sharing 65 percent of all anti-vaccine messaging on social media

https://www.nytimes....ion-online.html

And the mindless lemmings continue jumping off the cliff!!  :CRAZYLOCO:

#28 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 09:12 AM

Yes, I have read about "Doctor" Mercola.  He is an Osteopath.  I am sure he has found a way to profit from this.  I put Osteopaths right up there with snake charmers, palm readers, and used car salesmen.   I take no advice nor purchase anything from them.  The guy should be tarred and feathered and left out in the sun on an ant hill.   

1A - 2A = -1A

#29 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 09:46 AM

Agree, although palm readers . . . I dunno!

#30 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 07:46 PM

Yep, all about the money for this guy.....    He should be quartered and drawn and his pieces fed to the pigs....    Hate snake charmers and charlatans like this fool....   I would say I would never wish the Covid upon anyone but I might just this guy get his chance on the Covid wheel of chance....!   At age 67 he is prime for a bad outcome from this virus.   I bet you, under the table, he has got the vax but is making millions on his vitamin sales and snake oil sales by promoting the anti vax position.   A special place in Hell awaits this one....   I will let Karma take her course here......

https://www.dailymai...t-articles.html

45851281-9821957-image-a-45_162716984572

45852709-9821957-image-a-20_162716869170

1A - 2A = -1A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users