#16 Brett911

Brett911

Hall Of Famer

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE(Erika @ Sep 6 2005, 12:09 PM)
Ahh ha, I see.  I've heard the first month described as h-e-l-l by A LOT of people.  I guess if we know it will be awful then that may help a bit.  I'm laughing now because I have a little idea of what we're going to be in for.  I'm sure I won't be laughing in a month from now. biggrin.gif

View Post

it's not he11, (Cybertrano might think otherwise now) but rather a "new experience." It will change you. You will see things differently, like blurry casueof lack of sleep... smile.gif

just let go and enjoy. there's no need to overcontrol the situation for in fact you are about to lose all control. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know." -- Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld

#17 Erika

Erika

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE(Brett911 @ Sep 6 2005, 11:23 AM)
just let go and enjoy.  there's no need to overcontrol the situation for in fact you are about to lose all control. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

View Post

That's a good way to look at it. The baby will be the one in control and it won't be us. At least, for the first month.

#18 Brett911

Brett911

Hall Of Famer

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE(Erika @ Sep 6 2005, 12:52 PM)
That's a good way to look at it.  The baby will be the one in control and it won't be us.  At least, for the first month.

View Post

and the subsequent 18 years.
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know." -- Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users