16 replies to this topic

#1 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 01:49 PM

"The US is headed towards becoming a fascist country. On the one hand we see continued attempts to prevent foreigners from entering the United States just because it is illegal. Then when the border patrol fails to prevent entry they're holding these people in concentration camps. In what way is this significantly different than what Hitler did?"

"Then just this past week we saw anti-fascists forced to go out into the streets of Portland and beat up enemies of progressive policies"

If this isn't someone apparently living in bizarro world.... Notice that both statements COMPLETELY support breaking the law and causing the suffering and violence against the innocent.

Thank God for President Trump. America is begging for a strong person to keep our country the leader of the Free World

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 04:26 PM

My God you LibsDems are crazy people. You'd HAVE TO BE STUPID to make her the FACE of the Democrat party. You just can't make this stuff up !! You clowns must WANT Trump to win another 4-year term !! Fine with me !! :lol:

#3 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 03:59 PM

I really enjoy AOC's comments!  She makes me laugh so much!

I just hope she keeps it up until after the election!!!!!

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 12 July 2019 - 06:46 PM

AOC Slams ‘Manufactured Cruelty’ at US Southern Border in Testimony Before House Panel

https://www.theroot....rder-1836326787

“When these women tell me that they were put into a cell and that their sink was not working, and we tested the sink ourselves, and the sink was not working. And they were told to drink out of a toilet bowl. I believe them. I believe these women,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#5 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 10:47 PM

That whole quote above was walked back many times over when scrutiny was put to it.   AOC is on a one woman mission to reelect Trump. What a moron...

Watch her display her ignorance:

https://twitchy.com/...ctor-tom-homan/

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#6 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:24 PM

AOC 'squad' refers to Trump as 'occupant' of White House,
condemns 'racist' remarks, as Trump fires back

https://www.foxnews....ll-go-back-home

"Weak minds and leaders challenge loyalty to our country in order to avoid challenging and debating the policy,"
Ocasio-Cortez said.

"This president does not know how to make the argument that Americans do not deserve health care.
He does not know how to defend his policies, so what he does is attack us personally."

Ohh, love it when I can quote Fox News!

#7 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:34 PM

NONE of the fab four would condemn the terrorist attacks on the Tacoma ICE facility when given the opportunity.  They have repeatedly made anti Israel and anti American statements.

Here they are in their own words:

Read the whole thread. Plenty of video...

https://twitchy.com/...eenshots-video/

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:27 PM

I have a jack stand in my garage that has more brains and wisdom that that little girl AOC.  I must admit though I am more fascinated with her every day, those buggy eyes, cute smile, great hair, sincerity, passion, convincing-fearless attitude....   And just when I thought she said the dumbest thing possible, contrary to all human history and scientific fact, she says something dumber the next day......!   I think I love her........!   I also think she is a gift from God to conservatism and to get POTUS Trump his second term.  If she were a horse at the track I'd bet on her to do the most damage to the democrat party, Omar is a place, and Tlaib is a show.........   My democrat "Trifecta".....!  Conservatives, just stand back, enjoy the show, and let them roll.  They are moving mountains for us and they don't even know it....!     Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:40 PM

Have you heard Roseanne Barr's rant about AOC's "Realtor eyes?"  OMG  That part is hilarious, then she goes off into farrakhan loving, Israel hating bug-eyed b**ch which is a little over the top, but them realtor eyes...LMAO

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 06:09 PM

Have you heard Roseanne Barr's rant about AOC's "Realtor eyes?"  OMG  That part is hilarious, then she goes off into farrakhan loving, Israel hating bug-eyed b**ch which is a little over the top, but them realtor eyes...LMAO

Joe, I will look that up.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:09 PM

I must admit though I am more fascinated with her every day, those buggy eyes, cute smile, great hair, sincerity, passion, convincing-fearless attitude....   

I think I love her........!   I also think she is a gift from God to conservatism

Chris

OK!                   :wub:

Chris is on the record!                       :2thumbsup: 

#12 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:29 PM

What We Know: 'Mass Arrest' Of Marines Over Alleged Human Smuggling

https://www.npr.org/...ing-drug-crimes

Two Marines who were also from Camp Pendleton were arrested on July 3 on allegations they helped three migrants enter the U.S. from Mexico.

Gee, maybe they were trying to help AOC!           :lmaosmiley:       :haha:             :laughcry:

#13 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 04:07 PM

One of my rules of thumb is that liberals want conservatives to shut up, and conservatives want liberals to keep talking. The more libs babble and the more of their worldview they reveal to the world, the more Americans they alienate on Election Day. And when it comes to driving away prospective voters, nobody's better than the new face of the Democratic Party: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Here's AOC's latest delicious bon mot, courtesy of Rachel Frazin at The Hill:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said this week during an appearance on Ebro in the Morning that marginalized communities have "no choice but to riot..."
Her remarks came during a discussion of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, but Ocasio-Cortez clarified that she was talking about marginalized groups more generally.

That's a U.S. politician saying publicly that not only is it okay for people to riot in the streets, but that they actually have no choice. They're not responsible for their own actions. They have no human agency. They're being controlled by whomever isn't giving them what they want.

KEEP TALKING LIBBIES....!!!!

#14 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 09:20 PM

Don't let little girls get under you skin.

Soon, Whites will be a plurality but not a majority.

Brown people are going to have a lot more say in how the government works.

#15 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 05:36 PM

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Understands Democracy Better Than Republicans Do

The idea that proponents of greater electoral equity have to quiet down because we live in a ‘republic’ is absurd.

https://www.nytimes....3Tw7Y3KldCjkUt8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users