8 replies to this topic

#1 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:27 AM

The top 10 headlines at CNN include 9 stories about how Trump embraces white supremacists or racists, regardless of Trump's own words from just 2 days ago:

"In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy. These sinister ideologies must be defeated. Hate has no place in America", the president said in a speech from the White House Monday.

The left seems to have no problem going all in to try and take down their duly elected President no matter how much they have to lie to get there.

It's like they're hyenas smelling blood...they all coalesce around the topic and then bang the drum as long and as hard as they can until proven completely wrong....then they move on to the next crisis without an inkling of any kind of apology.

One side preaches unity, the other demands division and hatred. It has never been more clear.

#2 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:46 AM

Everyone needs to understand what this is. We all need to comprehend and digest the full and utter mendacity of what the Democrats and their toadies in the fake news media are trying to use these very convenient mass shootings to achieve right now. They are attempting to brand the President of the United States and anyone who supports him as white nationalists as a means of irreparably damaging his re-election campaign.

Two Democrat contenders, Cory Booker and Julian Castro, through his brother and campaign manager Joaquin Castro, gave up that game yesterday. Booker used his New Hampshire campaign chairman to issue a call for President Trump to cancel all future rallies because they are a breeding ground for racism and bigotry that inspire white nationalist attacks like the one in El Paso on Saturday.

This is the left firing shots at the President and half the country.

Recognize the enemy.

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 07 August 2019 - 05:10 PM

Wait!  Is that the same Trump who pushed the Birther Movement against Obama??!!

Is that the same Trump who called refugees "an infestation??!!"

Is that the same Trump who called neo-Nazis "Fine people??"

Is that the same Trump who called for a ban on Muslims?

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:43 PM

Errrr . . . . Maybe you were absent that day  !!  ??

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 06:45 PM

I have another theory, Slow. Yesterday on Hannity, he had some guests on who have been in contact with people very high up in Justice Dept circles... and what they relayed to Hannity is that what is coming down "will shock the conscience of the nation"... their words, not mine. And Democrats know this, which is why they are in such a panic, and why they are resorting to LYING on such a massive scale. That's all they have right now. They are boxed in, and they know it. When the IG and AG reports come out, heads are going to roll and indictments will be served on some very high ranking people... people WILL go to prison... which is why the Left is scared to death. This could effectively END the Democrat party for a number of years. It all makes sense.

CaBUm7vVAAEpAC_.jpg  

#6 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 07:03 PM

I have another theory, Slow. Yesterday on Hannity, he had some guests on who have been in contact with people very high up in Justice Dept circles... and what they relayed to Hannity is that what is coming down "will shock the conscience of the nation"... their words, not mine. And Democrats know this, which is why they are in such a panic, and why they are resorting to LYING on such a massive scale. That's all they have right now. They are boxed in, and they know it. When the IG and AG reports come out, heads are going to roll and indictments will be served on some very high ranking people... people WILL go to prison... which is why the Left is scared to death. This could effectively END the Democrat party for a number of years. It all makes sense.

CaBUm7vVAAEpAC_.jpg

Hannity??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, now who's grasping at straws???

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 04:22 AM

"Straws" Mays.....? Not plastic ones that is for sure....! Another progressive legislative success...!

1A - 2A = -1A

#8 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:23 PM

Seems Trump is not alone in spreading racial hatred.

He has a powerful supporter in the Putin cyber war aimed at dividing Americans.

Russia pushes views of hate videos to get them to go viral.

Russia backing viral video company aimed at US millennials

https://www.local10....-us-millennials

Three online video channels designed to appeal to millennials have collected tens of millions of views on Facebook since September. But the pages pushing the videos do not disclose that they are backed by the Russian government.

Can you spell "C-o-l-l-u-s-i-o-n"   ???

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:51 PM

Straws....   I saved two plastic ones, I will bury them somewhere, just like my AK and my SKS, and my AR, and my Sigs......   BATF will never find them....   Sad I took them all "boating" on Folsom Lake just two days ago, and the wind came up, all was lost except me.  Another Greek Tragedy.........   Sad.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users