The Dailey Method

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

I noticed a new shop is coming, it's called the Dailey Method (barre), so I had to go online to check it out. Sounds kind of cool.

The Dailey Method® is a unique combination of ballet barre work, core conditioning, muscle strengthening, yoga, and orthopedic exercises.

This challenging one-hour class effectively strengthens, tones and lengthens the entire body. All movement is controlled and very focused, effective, and safe. Proper alignment is our primary focus. Then each set of exercises is followed by a series of active stretches to develop more sculpted and supple muscles. The entire body and mind is constantly working throughout class. Through this process ones body, posture, and physical awareness will be transformed.

#2 folsomadvocate2012

folsomadvocate2012

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

I noticed a new shop is coming, it's called the Dailey Method (barre), so I had to go online to check it out. Sounds kind of cool.

The Dailey Method® is a unique combination of ballet barre work, core conditioning, muscle strengthening, yoga, and orthopedic exercises.

This challenging one-hour class effectively strengthens, tones and lengthens the entire body. All movement is controlled and very focused, effective, and safe. Proper alignment is our primary focus. Then each set of exercises is followed by a series of active stretches to develop more sculpted and supple muscles. The entire body and mind is constantly working throughout class. Through this process ones body, posture, and physical awareness will be transformed.

I am really excited about this! I can't wait till it's open:)

#3 lexmom

lexmom

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:18 AM

Me too! Did it say when it was opening?

#4 MrsTuffPaws

MrsTuffPaws

Crazy Lady

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:19 AM

I am really excited about this! I can't wait till it's open:)

I love the sound of it. I used to LOVE ballet barre work and stretching, but I'm almost 40 and 40 pounds overweight, so taking up a ballet class doesn't sound like too much fun. I'm interested to see their pricing and schedule.

#5 Folsom2000

Folsom2000

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:41 AM

I was so excited when I saw this post. I've been wanting to do this and the closest location was in Roseville which didn't work for my schedule. Can't wait!!

#6 aztransplant

aztransplant

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:54 AM

I sent an email for more info and was told that:

"On our opening weekend we will be offering free classes and will notify you of the exact dates as we get closer to. We plan to open early October.

There will be a pre-opening special of unlimited classes 8 weeks for $100.00... Stay tuned for details."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users