Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Clean Up You Dog's Doo

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: doo doo (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Why don't you clean up your dog's doo?

1. Lazy (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. Don't care (3 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

3. Forgot my bag (3 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

4. I'm a slob (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Ichibon

Ichibon

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Too many to mention!

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:38 AM

tp.gif Why can't people clean up after their dog? We go to the park often & every time there is doo-doo. I mean several piles.

What about the ones that walk the dog & let them go on your lawn? I'd like to see people respect each others property & keep our parks & open spaces free of messy stuff.

#2 tweety29108

tweety29108

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE(Ichibon @ Jul 21 2007, 12:38 PM) View Post
tp.gif Why can't people clean up after their dog? We go to the park often & every time there is doo-doo. I mean several piles.

What about the ones that walk the dog & let them go on your lawn? I'd like to see people respect each others property & keep our parks & open spaces free of messy stuff.

You know I am with you. We have dogs so I have nothing against the dogs, is the whole thing of if you have dogs you know they will poop about anywhere you take them, so take something with you to clean it up. I was outside in my front yard the other night about 11 and this young couple walked by with there dog ( I think it was a pit mix) no leash, and let it walk right up in my front yard and poop. They baby talked it, "oh did you have to go potty, good doggie" then as soon as they saw me standing there they took off, never cleaned it or even asked for a bag or anything just took off as fast as they could. I have kids that play in the grass out front so I had to go the next morning and clean it up so they wouldnt step in it. I was so steamed. So I am with you. If you are taking your dog out take something to clean up after it, and clean it up.

#3 mylo

mylo

Mmm.. Tomato

• 16,763 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:06 AM

How about E) I don't have a dog
"Ah, yes, those Gucci extremists and their Prada jihad!" --ducky

#4 Ichibon

Ichibon

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE(Ichibon @ Jul 21 2007, 12:38 PM) View Post

#5 DrKoz23

DrKoz23

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 01:02 PM

Funny that this topic just came up again. I'm typing away on the computer... look out into the front yard... and there is a giant pile of dog poo! People... CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR DOGS!

I have seen poo all over this town on sidewalks... people's yards... and bike trails. Its amazing at people's lack of courtesy for others.

#6 Ichibon

Ichibon

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 01:04 PM

If you don't have a dog I can't imagine you'd want have it on your lawn or step in it, right?

As for that couple, I don't know if it's the same one but I've seen the same happen at my house. What can you do? angry.gif I know what I'd like to do..............

Dogs are a lot of work. Like children, if you can't take care of them - don't have them.

#7 old soldier

old soldier

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:57 PM

this might be a good test for the city council to make points with everybody. would be safe too cause nobody could be mad about a law fining folks who don't pick up after their dog.

with all the cameras it would be easy to gather photo evidence. it would be kinda like the law they have about getting a permit to drink at parties in the park.

we should at least get fiesty kerri to give us opinion. I see they have laws about us humans doing it so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to include pets.

#8 Mrs.D

Mrs.D

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 07:32 PM

I don't understand why people don't think..."hey I am going out on a walk with my dog...I better bring a bag!" I have a dog, but I still don't want your dog's poo on my yard. sad.gif

#9 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:23 AM

You sure it isn't a stray or a coyote? We seem to have a lot more of both than I've noticed before. Ive seen quite a few strays over by Walmart in the last few weeks.

#10 Dave Burrell

Dave Burrell

Folsom Citizen

• 17,588 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Photography, Travel, Art

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:27 AM

for you people who replied saying you forgot a bag or were too lazy or whatever

do us all a favor and let your dog poo on your own front yard before taking it for a walk

Travel, food and drink blog by Davehttp://davestravels.tv

#11 Chad Vander Veen

Chad Vander Veen

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,209 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 11:42 AM

Why can't people clean up after themselves? We go down the street often & every time there is overgrown yards and trash strewn about. I mean several piles.

I'd like to see people respect each others property & keep our parks & open spaces free of messy stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users