• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kalodesigns

kalodesigns

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 09:41 PM

Our favorite kid friendly restaurant is Red Robin in Citrus Heights. We love this restaurant so much we eat there 75% of the time we go out to eat.

The atmosphere is perfect for families with small children like ours. The service is very friendly and fast which is what we look for with two four year old boys. The newly remodeled restaurant is always very clean and the food always tastes wonderful. The menu has a wide variety for picky eaters (like my husband and one of my sons LOL) and they will custom make almost anything to please the customer.

The upper level bar area has plenty of seating and is also kid friendly. We frequently sit in this section (with our children) so hubs can watch the game on one of the many TV's around the section.

We highly recommend Red Robin on Greenback Lane in Citrus Heights for all your family meals.

Stacy
Citrus Heights, CA

#2 SimplySusan

SimplySusan

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:58 AM

great reveiw! since the fries are unlimited (with purchase), we frequently as for "pre-fries" instead of an appetizer! also, the non-alcoholic drinks are unlimited so I like splurging a bit on their AWESOME lemonade mixed drinks! my fav is the lime & blueberry!

if you like Red Robin, be sure to sign up for their emails. once in awhile we get discount coupons. we also get free birthday burgers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users