#151 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 14 July 2020 - 07:33 PM

Funny how Trump wants to open the schools right away.

And the Governors have other plans.

Truth is: The parents will decide.

My humble opinion.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#152 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 01:51 PM

McEnany on school reopenings:
‘The science should not stand in the way of this’

#153 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 07:34 PM

Sure, lets risk our kids and our teachers health by sending them back to school only to help the Chumpturd look good with his sheep. Sorry, no, not going to happen. What a complete and stupid idea... but wait, look who its coming from, so no surprise there. Welcome to the destruction of the US. This guy couldnt give two S**TS about anyone but himself. IDIOT!!

#154 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 July 2020 - 07:51 PM

414.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#155 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 17 July 2020 - 09:05 PM

There is tons of compelling SCIENCE that shows kids are at little risk of getting deadly infections AND at little risk of spreading the disease.  There is also plenty of SCIENCE that shows the severe negative consequences of locking down schools on young kids.  The American Association of Pediatricians (67000 members) says..." the AAP strongly advocates that all policy considerations for the coming school year should start with a goal of having students physically present in school. "

But yeah, Trump wants to kill kids...<eyeroll>

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#156 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 07:28 AM

Can kids spread the coronavirus?
'Conclusively, without a doubt – yes,' experts say

https://www.usatoday...red/5450062002/

Trump claims to be at war with the virus,

but the Commander in Chief is Missing in Action   (MIA)

No national program.

No mandate on masks,
Reckless reopening of businesses and schools.

Silences Dr, Fauci and the CDC.

Withdrawal from WHO.

Yeah, that's gonna win him votes     (NOT!)

#157 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 09:26 AM

That study has several issues with it.  I'm too bored to go into it. believe what you want. Live your life in fear. Make every judgement call based on how it affects Trump.  Whatever.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#158 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 06:28 PM

Can kids spread the coronavirus?
'Conclusively, without a doubt – yes,' experts say

Sounds like you are overly excited about that prospect, as long at it hurts Trump in the next election....?   Again, stop taking joy in the pain of others and the deaths of people who die of Covid-19 who do not agree with you politically.   Karma, watch out for her, you may be noticed by her for your glee at all things death related to Covid and Trump supporters, Republicans, conservatives, etc...........   I take no glee in any Covid death, even if it was Pelosi, Schumer, Ginsberg, or the Hildabeast.   Maybe even Rocket Boy..........   Well rocket boy I might just crack a smile.........?   The others, no.  Watch yourself....!  

And kids have way less amount of receptors, the way the virus gets into your individual cells..........   I could explain it to you but it might take me three paragraphs and you would just ignore it anyway and post something else stupid about Trump that you got from CNN or MSNBC.  I won't waste my time on  you.....

Read this, it may help you...?

Less Nasal ACE2 May Explain Fewer COVID-19 Cases in Children

https://www.contagio...ses-in-children

1A - 2A = -1A

#159 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 07:30 PM

N6HST6O.png

1A - 2A = -1A

#160 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 04:40 PM

Looks like the masses are finally getting fed up with the hypocrisy of the shut downs... coming to America soon?

https://apnews.com/e...w&utm_medium=AP

In other thoughts....can you imagine if Jesse Owens took a knee? Pro sports is dead to me. Here is a thought experiment. What would you have said if both teamshad taken a knee in solidarity before Jackie Robinson's first major league game?  Half the country would have supported it at the time I'm sure. Doesn't make it smart or right.

Politics in sports have killed the golden goose just like hollywood did. Get woke, go broke...I loved seeing A&E's ratings crater after they got rid of Live PD, which was one of the FEW shows that showed police interactions in real time. You know, full transparency...Hopefully, another network will pick them up.

#161 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 August 2020 - 06:15 PM

KARMA:  Ratings Crash for NBA, MLB After Protest-Filled Debuts. :lol:

https://www.breitbar...t-filled-debut/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users