9 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:24 AM

In Politico today........   Have not read the whole thing yet but very interesting...?   

https://www.politico...-investigation/

An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 02:30 PM

Probably the most corrupt administration we've ever seen. I believe he had a grudge against America and wanted to take it down.

It may take several generations to repair the damage he did, in terms of the nations spirit and his illegal misdeeds.

Just think of all the harm he placed into people's lives and the live's of our children. One has to wonder how many deaths came from all the drugs coming into this country.

#3 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:41 PM

"Probably the most corrupt administration we've ever seen. I believe he had a grudge against America and wanted to take it down.

It may take several generations to repair the damage he did, in terms of the nations spirit and his illegal misdeeds.

Just think of all the harm he placed into people's lives and the live's of our children. One has to wonder how many deaths came from all the drugs coming into this country."

What an incredibly stupid, bigoted and racist comment!  President Obama took over a country in the depths of an enormous recession, dealing with a trillion dollar debt for the war in Iraq and brought back the economy, jobs and recovery.  President Trump may well go down as the worst President in US history.

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:52 PM

Stupid comment. You are ignorant as to what Obama did to the debt. Brought back jobs and the economy and recovery? Don't be a fool. You're confusing Obama with Trump. Do some research before mouthing off. Plenty of people of all ideologies say Obama was inept and unqualified. A buffoon. Go ahead and play the race card. It's a sure sign that you have nothing substantive to say. You're a typical vapid Lib. Oh, and if you don't want a tax cut, be a putz and send extra money to the Govt. But thanks for giving us a laugh.. :lol:

#5 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:58 PM

Bigoted and racist? How? Am I not allowed to claim Obama was a disaster on foreign policy? A political ideologue that had no idea about economics?  Oh, ok. It's all about race. What is wrong with you people?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:02 PM

What an incredibly stupid, bigoted and racist comment!  President Obama took over a country in the depths of an enormous recession, dealing with a trillion dollar debt for the war in Iraq and brought back the economy, jobs and recovery.  President Trump may well go down as the worst President in US history.

There you go...!  Rose, you just set off a progressive, tolerant, accepting, leftist, progressive democrat in just one post....!   Sadly another dem-leftist anti Trumper, anti the peoples choice, hitting on all the talking points, disparagement's, like "you are dumb, a bigot, and a racist".  And a trillion dollar debt...?   Any blame on Barney Frank (yes, that dem guy who kept 15-17 year old boys in his basement..?), Chris Dodd, and Bill Clinton for the CRA....?   And wow, folsombound used them all up in one attack....!   Usually they spread them out a bit....?    And folsombound, the wet behind the ears Obummer did nothing, could not make a decision, hated America as we know it, hated capitalism, embraced all the non white true racists (think Al Sharpton and his 100 visits to the White House), CAIR, Black Lives Matter, Antifa's, etc.....   The usual, leftist suspects.  Not a surprise from a guy mentored by a Weather Underground killer.....!  Yep, Bill Ayers, where is that in depth story from the MSM....?   Been waiting for a good 10 years now.   And maybe the wife of that police officer killed in that bomb he planted some 40 plus years ago.....   Still waiting for the truth, the justice....?   And Trump just might be up there with Lincoln and Reagan when he is done....?   He's going in the right direction....   MAGA.....!    Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:15 PM

With age is supposed to come wisdom. Foolsombound is 74 years old and apparently didn't get that memo. Brainwashed... or signs of the onset of dementia? Oh well. Karma works in mysterious ways :)

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:03 PM

With age is supposed to come wisdom. Foolsombound is 74 years old and apparently didn't get that memo. Brainwashed... or signs of the onset of dementia? Oh well. Karma works in mysterious ways :)

You know Aces, usually age, raising a few kids, putting them through college, working in the actual real economy (not public service or government, DMV, Post Office, etc...) and life experience cures "Liberalism"............  At least by age 35, maybe 45 if you are a slow learner.....   After that, I think maybe you are just hopeless and defective of mind, logic, economics, truth, and the reality of life. Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 Rose White

Rose White

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:55 PM

I'm not surprised by Mr. folsombound's childish lashing out, name calling and demeaning comments to me.  Nor was I bothered. After all, I've raised children and know that behavior like that is the norm when those they idolize are criticized. I also know that 10-12% of the population has some sort of emotional disorder, according to some statistics. I think it's probably a conservative number though.

It's just a fact that this country suffered in many, many ways, under the Obama administration. It's just childish denial to say different. Of course, we know that the liberals love to give new definitions to things/words and twist the facts to suit their ideals. So, it's foolish to argue with them and can drive one to drinking.

I've looked at past postings of a number of the members here and I think I have a pretty good handle on how things work. Most will not ever change their minds. Still, I appreciate the supportive comments made to me.

Thank you!  :wub:

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 06:57 PM

And Politico, for your information, leans a bit left, a bit left, a good bit left indeed.........!   Not your typical right wing news source.   Politico journalists, when you see them on TV and interviewed they skew pretty far left, not as bad as MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, PBS, NBC, NYT, WAPo, ....   But pretty left.   Good they are getting some journalism "balls" and putting the facts, the findings, the actual news out there.........    A year or two late, but a good start.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users