#46 asbestoshills

asbestoshills

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE(brown @ Nov 18 2008, 10:07 AM) View Post
I guess all the perchlorate makes people crazy around here.

Folsom doesn't have perchlorate, but Rancho Cordova does......AND if you work in Rancho, please don't drink the tap water......It's not called a SUPERFUN site, it's SUPERFUND and it's because it's as toxic as your socks after you rode your $2000 bike for 50 miles in the rain, snow and sleet....
Americans, don't just come in one color or race.

#47 asbestoshills

asbestoshills

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE(chris v @ Nov 18 2008, 10:32 AM) View Post
I don't see a whole lot of working class chinese people in China with new bicycles... I know that you know everything about everything so I guess you are right. You go cruise your 1 mile on your commie supporting POS bike... I'm going to go home and ride my nice American built Trek roadbike. Let me know when you get 1000's of miles on your Huffy. DIAF!

Of course you don't see a whole lot of middle class Chinese, you live in America and probably have never been there...You should know that their middle class is growing and why do you think that is? Because you and ALL Americans buy 90% of everything from CHINA...OMG, you act like you are against China, but I bet almost everything in your house is from there with the exception of your nostalgic American built-BICYCLE or do they call it a BICYCLE MACHINE in Folsom??????
UGHHH! And what are you some mid-management troll who is in charge of personality tests for his group??? I bet you are!
AND guess what? I bet it's easier to set up shop in China than here...What's more capitalistic than that??? If you are so concerned with those commie Chinese, why don't you boycott their products until they have in place more humane factories and environmental regulations??? WHy, because you really don't care.....

#48 chris v

chris v

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE(asbestoshills @ Nov 18 2008, 05:57 PM) View Post
Of course you don't see a whole lot of middle class Chinese, you live in America and probably have never been there...You should know that their middle class is growing and why do you think that is? Because you and ALL Americans buy 90% of everything from CHINA...OMG, you act like you are against China, but I bet almost everything in your house is from there with the exception of your nostalgic American built-BICYCLE or do they call it a BICYCLE MACHINE in Folsom??????
UGHHH! And what are you some mid-management troll who is in charge of personality tests for his group??? I bet you are!
AND guess what? I bet it's easier to set up shop in China than here...What's more capitalistic than that??? If you are so concerned with those commie Chinese, why don't you boycott their products until they have in place more humane factories and environmental regulations??? WHy, because you really don't care.....

You're so cute... I do boycott chinese crap whereever possible. As for the middle management comment, you are so far off it's not even funny. You assume and assume and generalize, wow have fun with that. You are way off track, and completely psychotic. Conspiracy theory this and that... Stay IN your bubble of a world and stay away from me, I'll pop it.

#49 Suburban Pool Service

Suburban Pool Service

MyFolsom Pool Janitor

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Interests:Suburban Pool Service
    P.O. Box 1627
    Folsom, Ca 95763

Supplies /Weekly Service / Satisfaction

on the web at
    weservicepools.com

(916) 792-4836
    email service@suburbanpoolsupply.com

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:49 PM

Just curious if the bike is still for sale? Although it might be too big for me by the pictures I'm 5'6"

-Ryan
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
"Wow! What a Ride!"

weservicepools.com

#50 Andrea V

Andrea V

Girl ur mom warned u about!

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,657 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE(Suburban Pool Service @ Nov 18 2008, 10:49 PM) View Post
Just curious if the bike is still for sale? Although it might be too big for me by the pictures I'm 5'6"

-Ryan

hey... we are the same height! smile.gif
<3

#51 brown

brown

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:17 AM

QUOTE(asbestoshills @ Nov 18 2008, 05:46 PM) View Post
Folsom doesn't have perchlorate, but Rancho Cordova does......AND if you work in Rancho, please don't drink the tap water......It's not called a SUPERFUN site, it's SUPERFUND and it's because it's as toxic as your socks after you rode your $2000 bike for 50 miles in the rain, snow and sleet....

Oh yes...I keep forgetting that you are a PhD toxicologist that knows everything....
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine

#52 beolin

beolin

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE(Suburban Pool Service @ Nov 18 2008, 10:49 PM) View Post

-Ryan

Holy thread hijack Batman!

It's still for sale, however I'm showing it to someone on Friday who is very interested. If it is still for sale after Friday I'll let you know.

#53 beolin

beolin

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 06:40 PM

SSSSold on craigslist, without any of the drama.

#54 Revolutionist

Revolutionist

Liposuction for the brain

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE(beolin @ Nov 21 2008, 06:40 PM) View Post
SSSSold on craigslist, without any of the drama.

and a lesson learned sad.gif

Posted Image

#55 Darth Lefty

Darth Lefty

Disco Infiltrator

• No Politics!
  • 5,578 posts
  • Interests:Volunteer with a service club like Active 20-30, and you CAN make a difference!

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE(Revolutionist @ Nov 21 2008, 09:27 PM) View Post
and a lesson learned sad.gif

but the damage is irreversible
"I enjoy a bit of cooking, and this has always worried me. But it's OK. I only like it because it allows me to play with knives." - James May

Genesis 49:16-17
http://www.active2030folsom.org

#56 Darthvader

Darthvader

...of superior intellect

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE(Darth Lefty @ Nov 21 2008, 09:49 PM) View Post

You know you started it all with that over-priced washer and dryer....
...Saying what people are thinking but are afraid to say....

#57 Darth Lefty

Darth Lefty

Disco Infiltrator

• No Politics!
  • 5,578 posts
  • Interests:Volunteer with a service club like Active 20-30, and you CAN make a difference!

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:31 AM

That's the bug up that I've got but I'm certain I could find something similar before that.
"I enjoy a bit of cooking, and this has always worried me. But it's OK. I only like it because it allows me to play with knives." - James May

Genesis 49:16-17
http://www.active2030folsom.org

#58 asbestoshills

asbestoshills

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE(brown @ Nov 19 2008, 10:17 AM) View Post
Oh yes...I keep forgetting that you are a PhD toxicologist that knows everything....

Last time I checked you don't have to have a PH.D. to know that living in the same city as a Superfund site is not the smartest thing in the world.....But if you have a Ph.D. and are still trying to convince others that perchlorate isn't dangerous to your health, you must work for Aerojet...

#59 asbestoshills

asbestoshills

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,811 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE(chris v @ Nov 18 2008, 06:19 PM) View Post
You're so cute... I do boycott chinese crap whereever possible. As for the middle management comment, you are so far off it's not even funny. You assume and assume and generalize, wow have fun with that. You are way off track, and completely psychotic. Conspiracy theory this and that... Stay IN your bubble of a world and stay away from me, I'll pop it.

....Looks like I hit a nerve...Bubble boy....No one said anything about a conspiracy.....I think you need to take your own personality test, but everyone can see you don't have one....and no one assumed you were a mid-management troll, it was a question b/c you appear so drone like....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users