117 replies to this topic

#91 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 02:49 PM

They mean material goods Peter......  And I live on this planet and I can't get off.....!   Looks like you are stuck with me...?

sky-earth-galaxy-universe.jpg?auto=forma

Hmmm - you post said "anything" of value.  Not "material goods" or "objects".  Things can be tangible or intangible, check the dictionary if you own one.  

#92 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 03:33 PM

Hmmm - you post said "anything" of value.  Not "material goods" or "objects".  Things can be tangible or intangible, check the dictionary if you own one.  

Ok Pete, you win.....   Not going to chase my tail round and round in a circle with you....   A useless exercise....     Enjoy your Fathers Day, I surely am.....

1A - 2A = -1A

#93 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 04:25 PM

Ok... Pete's taunt about whether Chris owns a dictionary cracked me up.

How many people under 65 do you think owns a dictionary in 2019?

I don't think it's quite the burn you intended it to be but I got a laugh so.. well done.

#94 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 05:47 PM

Hey Slow, I don't think I actually own one...?   I don't have a Theo-Saurus anymore either....!  Nor do I have a single volume of Encyclopedia Britannica anywhere...!   All dead weight and old news and too heavy when you move....   But I do have a little hand held computational-computer-internet device that they call a "cell phone" and it is a real good speller...!   It can even play games but I do not partake...    Oh, and it takes great pictures so it is also a camera....?    But my real "spell check" is being married to an elementary school teacher for the past 30 years...   Now that alone will make you spell well, or else.....!  Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#95 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 25 June 2019 - 05:27 PM

What could possibly go wrong?         :huhwhat:

Trump's Protocol Chief Is Quitting Just Before the G-20 Summit

https://www.bloomber...the-g-20-summit

The Trump administration official in charge of diplomatic protocol plans to resign and isn’t going to Japan for this week’s Group of 20 meetings, where he would have played a sensitive behind-the-scenes role, according to people familiar with the matter.

Sean Lawler, a State Department official whose title is chief of protocol, is departing amid a possible inspector general’s probe into accusations of intimidating staff and carrying a whip in the office, according to one of the people.

:whupaaa: 

The protocol chief assists the president on overseas trips, and when foreign leaders visit the White House, by making introductions and briefing the president on protocol.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#96 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:51 AM

Cowards and Hypocrites!            :gobble:

Oregon Republicans are hiding -- literally -- rather than vote on a climate bill

For the last week, Republican members of the Oregon state Senate have been in hiding. fleeing the state rather than be forced to vote on a climate bill that would put a hard cap on greenhouse gas emissions. The goal? To run out the clock until the legislative session ends at the end of the month, robbing majority Democrats -- and the Democratic governor -- of a major priority.

https://www.cnn.com/...isis/index.html

#97 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 06:10 AM

... and once again, the GOP outwits the Dems.

So much WINNING!!!!!!!

#98 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 11:01 AM

Oregon Republicans are hiding -- literally -- rather than vote on a climate bill

For the last week, Republican members of the Oregon state Senate have been in hiding. fleeing the state rather than be forced to vote on a climate bill that would put a hard cap on greenhouse gas emissions. The goal? To run out the clock until the legislative session ends at the end of the month, robbing majority Democrats -- and the Democratic governor -- of a major priority.

Did you call out the Democrats when they did this in Oregon in the early 2000's? Or when the Democrats did this in Indiana (or was it Wisconsin) a few years back. Just like a lib. It's ok when we do something because we are righteous, but when "evil" conservatives use our playbook...WAHHHH!!!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#99 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:58 PM

Study the chart below and feel free to appear foolish please...........   Yep, numbers, facts, history........   Tells all.  No emotion, no opinion, no feelings, just the numbers....    

As someone trained in science, working in a lab to this day, today actually, made several formulations today, all perfectly done, and having a bachelors degree in science this is what I pay attention too....

No room here for "feelings"...........  Just the facts Ma'am....    

From the chart below, just 20 million years ago the average temp was...?  Yep, 20 C or so...   Today, maybe 12 C.....?   So, what is your point again...?

Oh, and CO2 ppm was like 1000 ppm just 50 million years ago...........   Everybody lived (no humans to put CO2 into the air), all was well, plants thrived, insects were very big, mammals maybe were around, Dinosaurs for sure...   Yep, you think...?   So what is your deal with 400 ppm...?   Oh, and 400 million years ago CO2 was 4000 ppm....  We all made it, mammals, the earth, even the dinosaurs.....   They are just called "birds" now.   Science is your friend.   Learn it, study it, and then realize how foolish you leftist-progressive "climate clowns" are....!   Just hilarious....!   I laugh at you...!   You all...!   Chris

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

1A - 2A = -1A

#100 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:18 PM

Same, senseless old, outdated, irrelevant chart.
Those ancient periods were when the earth was still forming, meteorites were bombarding

the planet, and volcanoes shaping the atmosphere.

The history of man started less than 1 million years ago, and the fossil fuel pollution

started a mere 400 years ago.
The man-made effects on the atmosphere are relatively recent.

Meanwhile . . .

Tillerson reveals frustrations about Kushner working behind his back

https://www.cnn.com/...ions/index.html

CNN reveals Tillerson's frustrations with Kushner who sometimes seemed to act as a shadow secretary of state on many important foreign policy issues behind his back.

Yeah, that's not classy. Nepotism.

#101 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 04:48 PM

Same, senseless old, outdated, irrelevant chart.
Those ancient periods were when the earth was still forming, meteorites were bombarding

the planet, and volcanoes shaping the atmosphere.

The history of man started less than 1 million years ago, and the fossil fuel pollution

started a mere 400 years ago.
The man-made effects on the atmosphere are relatively recent.

Wow, you just proved my point, thank you...!   Well done...!    When you figure it out get back to me....  I have the time...  Well I hope so....?

The Earth had already been "formed" for billions of years before this chart starts at 600 m.y. ago....

Volcanoes shaping the atmosphere....?   This is categorically denied by AGW Warmists like yourself...!   What side are you on..?   To them, volcanoes have no influence....!  To me, they really, really do....!

Yes, 400 years of industrialization is maybe not even a pixel wide on that graph.........  You can't see it, it does not mean a thing, just like we humans to the atmosphere, inconsequential....!

And you forgot about the Sun.   That is my clue to you.   Do your research and get back to me.  I'll wait.

Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#102 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 05:47 PM

The biggest threat to America isn't carbon emissions, it's the Left. The sooner we snuff them out, the better. Evil, dishonest people.

#103 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:11 PM

Jimmy Carter calls Trump "Illegitimate President."

(Thanks for your honesty, Jimmy!)

https://www.cnn.com/...XYva6bf7b3G1Kso

#104 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:22 PM

Charlottesville White Supremacist murderer gets life sentence.      :summerteeth:       :USA:

(This is one who Trump called "good people on both sides!")          :loco:                    :CRAZYLOCO:

https://www.huffpost...6UAo9HoxertpjjI

The white supremacist who killed a woman by plowing his car into a crowd of protesters during the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, was sentenced Friday to life in prison on federal hate crime charges.

#105 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 08:55 AM

Putting Vinny's ridiculous and completely debunked lie aside...

Justice has been served. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users