1284 replies to this topic

#31 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:14 PM

Hey Throckmorton, I'm 72 and yeah, I'm pissed.  Don't care what you think.  

Seventy two....?   Well golly...!  I would have never guessed....!    I was thinking you were just a foul mouthed millennial living in moms basement, unemployed, uneducated, angry, playing keyboard warrior.   At least I got the angry part right.

And judging by our short experience with you here I bet your neighbors adore you....!   Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#32 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 07:39 AM

Seventy two....?   Well golly...!  I would have never guessed....!    I was thinking you were just a foul mouthed millennial living in moms basement, unemployed, uneducated, angry, playing keyboard warrior.   At least I got the angry part right.

And judging by our short experience with you here I bet your neighbors adore you....!   Chris 

Yeah,  most neighbors agree with me.  This place is a royal mess and the pinheads in WA can't wait to screw it up more, and we're paying for it.   You're not pissed??  What are you doin here then??

#33 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 07:48 AM

Hey little peter, why did you vote for Crooked Hillary? Why do you refuse to answer that question, little pete? And clowns like you think TRUMP is the problem? What a marooooon.

hillary-handcuffs.jpg?w=809

#34 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 09:03 AM

Pete, 1000 attorneys would recommend? SO what? The numbers we need to know are how many would not recommend and how many there are total to have any idea of the relevance. As there are only 93 Federal DA at any given moment, I'm guessing they are grabbing from low level staff.  ANYONE can have TDS, and I find it hard to believe that these low level staff a) read the entire report in their spare time, and b) all came to the same conclusion (even SCOTUS is nearly always split).

That said, your prison dreams are just that. Follow me now.  

The DOJ does not recommend indictment.

The House speaker is not interested in indictment.

The Senate will never convict on a collusion charge.

That leaves your premise that after he leaves office and is a civilian, he will be charged and convicted. As most of the public does not want charges now (and half of those that do are to ill informed to even know what impeachment is) and no prosecutor is going to win a case of "obstruction" when there has been no crime, your dream is just that. A fanciful dream.  Also, good luck proving obstruction when he only TALKED about doing something and never actually DID something to impede any investigation of his non crimes.

Is he a personally reprehensible asshat? Yes. Is what he is doing for the country politically a positive?  ABSOLUTELY!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#35 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 02:19 PM

Pete, 1000 attorneys would recommend? SO what? The numbers we need to know are how many would not recommend and how many there are total to have any idea of the relevance. As there are only 93 Federal DA at any given moment, I'm guessing they are grabbing from low level staff.  ANYONE can have TDS, and I find it hard to believe that these low level staff a) read the entire report in their spare time, and b) all came to the same conclusion (even SCOTUS is nearly always split).

That said, your prison dreams are just that. Follow me now.  

The DOJ does not recommend indictment.

The House speaker is not interested in indictment.

The Senate will never convict on a collusion charge.

That leaves your premise that after he leaves office and is a civilian, he will be charged and convicted. As most of the public does not want charges now (and half of those that do are to ill informed to even know what impeachment is) and no prosecutor is going to win a case of "obstruction" when there has been no crime, your dream is just that. A fanciful dream.  Also, good luck proving obstruction when he only TALKED about doing something and never actually DID something to impede any investigation of his non crimes.

Is he a personally reprehensible asshat? Yes. Is what he is doing for the country politically a positive?  ABSOLUTELY!

Impeachment a waste of time.  Collusion ain't a crime anyway.

1000 attys didn't recommend sh*t.   They agreed there is sufficient evidence for an indictment.  

Mueller report shows evidence of obstruction and witness tampering.  Funny you leave out tampering.

Dems are scared sh*tless and won't act.  I dread the day a dem wins.  

Trump still a scumball 'cause he bashed McCain. 

Trump goosed the economy, but at the expense of what??  Like another $1T on the debt last year.  Kick the can down the road.  Pinhead!!

#36 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:13 PM

McCain proved to be a dirtbag RINO whose last act was being a petulant child with his Senate vote to keep the disastrous ObamaCare. Glad McCain is dead.. hope it was painful.

C648MygXAAA6F6Q.jpg

#37 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:20 PM

Oh look, 2 Stupid is here.  Tryin' to bait me with some nastiness about McCain.  Doesn't work, pal.  Clear you're a lyin' sack of cowcrap, and lyin' about how you feel about McCain too.  Your post is actually good news 'cause it shows every day you earn your new screen name - 2 stoopid!   

#38 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:32 AM

Uh oh.. I triggered someone !! Too easy! :lol:

#39 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 06:21 AM

When Pete posts like that, all I can hear now is "get off my lawn!!".

#40 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 07:18 AM

All right folks. Enough with the personal attacks. A reminder that that is against the TOS. Attack ideas all you want. Leave the personal stuff out.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#41 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 12:48 PM

All right folks. Enough with the personal attacks. A reminder that that is against the TOS. Attack ideas all you want. Leave the personal stuff out.

OK.  Guess we should take guidance from our scumball president who uses words like:

low-IQ

horse-face

loser

crazy

sleepy

psycho

low-life

fat

ugly

stupid

slow

enemy of the people

weak

untalented

whacky

OK if I stick to these insults?

#42 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:01 PM

The President would also be warned about TOS. This is a PRIVATE forum. We are GUESTS here. A bare minimum of decorum is not too much to ask.

#43 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:59 PM

Tell you what Pete. When you become POTUS, you can use any words you like.

You'll have earned it.

#44 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:30 PM

Tell you what Pete. When you become POTUS, you can use any words you like.

You'll have earned it.

You implying Chump earned it?? Hahahaha 😂🤣
Did not even earn the popular vote! Best one I have heard this year. You here all week??

#45 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:51 PM

You implying Chump earned it?? Hahahaha
Did not even earn the popular vote! Best one I have heard this year. You here all week??

The "Popular Vote" and $4.75 will get you a Machiatto at Starbucks Mays....!  And you will have to wait 7 minutes for it...!  And please tell me you don't think Hillary, that evil shrew of beast was "popular".....!   Not at all popular, just the person the dumb democrat voters were told to vote for by the DNC and the liberal MSM.  Apparently you were fooled too....!   I would not broadcast that much my friend....   Anyway, Trump won by a landslide and he will do so again in 2020 by a wider margin.   But we can disagree on this.  What we can agree on is that we both hope Big Pappy makes it and is doing well.   I hear the Red Sox sent a plane for him to get him back here.  Big Pappy's next job....?   To get well....!   Love that guy...!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users