#1 Ram_it!

Ram_it!

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycles<br />Trucks<br />Boats<br />camping<br />

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:57 AM

For years whenever I am in the area I love to go to the Vernon Street Grill. This place serves up mostly classical american meals but lets face it, I really go there for the wings. Pretty much anythgin from a burger and fries or differnt type of sandwiches. The food os pretty darn good and you can tell why they have been in business for so long. With all the great options there is one crown jewel at the vernon street grill. The Wings! Get they tastey little pieces chicken pleasure any way you want. However be carefull the Nuclear is pretty hot and I recomend the insane flavor if you want heat without the pain. Another excellent option is the cheesesteak. It may not be like a true philly style steat but it sure is good.

The vernon street grill can be found on vernon street in old roseville. Its located right next door to the Wild Bill Tatoo parlor. The restraunt is a bit small but the atmosphere is great. Once inside you will see alot of differnt photos from many of the famous people and Kings players that have partaken in the Vernon Street Grill. Its a bit secluded from the mainstreem yuppy location of roseville and is rooted in the area that is what has given roseville its character unlike the places of the Gallaria

(PS John.....no poppy pack needed, just a review)
"I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing."
Socrates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users