• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Chef Linda

Chef Linda

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:06 PM

I have my own Personal Chef business and I am seeking to rent a Commercial Kitchen that I can use a couple times a month (maybe more). Does anyone know of a business that would rent their kitchen to me for a couple hours at a time? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chef Linda
The Art of Cuisine
Folsom, CA
www.freewebs.com/cheflinda

Please note: It has to be a Commercial Kitchen

#2 Lauren

Lauren

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:53 AM

http://www.massapeal...nCommisary.html

They are pretty expensive... but, it's the only one we found when we were looking for one! We found this when we contacted the business license company and they directed us the Mass Appeal.

" You can't make footprints in the sand of time if you're sitting on your butt, and who wants to make buttprints in the sand of time??"

#3 TraditionsLastALifetime

TraditionsLastALifetime

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Photography, modeling, reading medical books, writing, cooking, laughing, and smiling

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:06 AM

Oak Hills Church in Folsom has a commercial kitchen they rent. Its on Blue Ravine Road.

#4 TraditionsLastALifetime

TraditionsLastALifetime

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:Photography, modeling, reading medical books, writing, cooking, laughing, and smiling

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:08 AM

Another option...Early Toast in Folsom that just opened may be interested. they are open for breakfast and lunch only that would leave you time to have the kitchen. I know the euipment is good since I bough it all smile.gif When our restaurant closed the euipment stayed. The owner of Mexquite runs Early Toast so im sure you can ask him. Between the 2 businesses he should be easy to find. I believe Mario is his name?

#5 Chef Linda

Chef Linda

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:56 PM

Thank you, I live close to there that would be perfect. I will check it out. smile.gif

Thanks again for your help,
Chef Linda
www.freewebs.com/cheflinda

QUOTE(TraditionsLastALifetime @ Apr 26 2008, 01:08 AM) View Post
Another option...Early Toast in Folsom that just opened may be interested. they are open for breakfast and lunch only that would leave you time to have the kitchen. I know the euipment is good since I bough it all smile.gif When our restaurant closed the euipment stayed. The owner of Mexquite runs Early Toast so im sure you can ask him. Between the 2 businesses he should be easy to find. I believe Mario is his name?

#6 Patman

Patman

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE(Lauren @ Apr 24 2008, 05:53 AM) View Post
http://www.massapeal...nCommisary.html

They are pretty expensive... but, it's the only one we found when we were looking for one! We found this when we contacted the business license company and they directed us the Mass Appeal.

Lauren,
I am developing a business plan to open a commercial kitchen in the El Dorado Hills/Folsom area and was interested in your posting. Massa Peal advertises "as low as $25". Did you find that too expensive or was there a much higher rate if you rented on a hourly basis? What kind of business do you operate that required a commercial kitchen.

Thanks for your time,
Patrick

#7 Naga Jolokia

Naga Jolokia

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Interests:Food, Food, Food.

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE(Patman @ May 11 2008, 06:36 PM) View Post
Lauren,
I am developing a business plan to open a commercial kitchen in the El Dorado Hills/Folsom area and was interested in your posting. Massa Peal advertises "as low as $25". Did you find that too expensive or was there a much higher rate if you rented on a hourly basis? What kind of business do you operate that required a commercial kitchen.

Thanks for your time,
Patrick

Here is a successful Licensed Commissary Kitchen. They may open a site in the Sacramento Region in the near future.
http://www.kitchenone.net/

Palin 2012
Jindal 2012
God Bless America!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users