6 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:27 PM

Tio Vinny, watch this, it will make you cry and hate the Boy Scouts of America even more than you do now....!   Maybe we should defund them and make it hard for them to meet in public schools and other public gathering places...?   Oh, the left has already done that, my bad.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 06:17 AM

Can you imagine Hillary going to an event like that and getting all that love and applause?? Yeah, me either. :lol:

http://www.thegatewa...jamboree-video/

#3 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:21 PM

Of course, Hollywood and leftists (I repeat myself) were quick to point out the comparisons to Hitler youth... <sigh> They just don't get it. And that is why they will keep losing elections.

“Tragically, #boyscouts in 2017 applaud Trump just like the all blonde blue eyed youth did for Hitler in the 30's.” (some s--- daytime soap actress)

"Trump using the 30,000 BoyScouts as his props tonight was a scene out of Triumph of the Will. Shocking abuse of children" Michael Moore

"Is nothing safe? @realDonaldTrump turns @boyscouts event into Nazi Youth rally. "

"Trump has officially succeeded in making the Boy Scouts feel a bit like the Hitler Youth..."

"trump is trying to make the Boy Scouts his own "hitler youth" style organization."

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#4 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:21 PM

Of course, Hollywood and leftists (I repeat myself) were quick to point out the comparisons to Hitler youth... <sigh> They just don't get it. And that is why they will keep losing elections.

“Tragically, #boyscouts in 2017 applaud Trump just like the all blonde blue eyed youth did for Hitler in the 30's.” (some s--- daytime soap actress)

"Trump using the 30,000 BoyScouts as his props tonight was a scene out of Triumph of the Will. Shocking abuse of children" Michael Moore

"Is nothing safe? @realDonaldTrump turns @boyscouts event into Nazi Youth rally. "

"Trump has officially succeeded in making the Boy Scouts feel a bit like the Hitler Youth..."

"trump is trying to make the Boy Scouts his own "hitler youth" style organization."

Sheeesh.   Like these folks are the main spokespeople for the liberals.  The only recognizable name is Michael Moore who lives in his own universe (he needs his own because he's so fat).  The others are nobodies.  If Chuck Schumer had made the comparison it would be more notable.  

It's unfortunate Trump talked about how many states he won, rather than focus on the ideals and goals of the Boy Scouts.  Trump clearly has an inferiority complex.

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 03:27 PM

You're insane. Trump is a man's man. Maybe you're thinking of girlieman Obama, who couldn't go 10 seconds without saying the word * I *, as in I did this, I think that, I, I, I... Such an insecure narcissist fool. And YOU voted for him twice. Feel dumb yet?

#6 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:09 PM

His speech was inappropriate for a NON-PARTISAN group.  That said, to say the crowd was anything but enthusiastic is pretty disingenuous.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#7 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:04 AM

His speech was inappropriate for a NON-PARTISAN group.  That said, to say the crowd was anything but enthusiastic is pretty disingenuous.

Come on...   It was KIDS. and Boy Scouts at that.  They did what they were told.  Hardly a case of spontaneous enthusiasm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users