2 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 06:14 PM

I knew it, I just knew it, it's the cheese, always the cheese...!   

https://www.thesun.c...f-swiss-cheese/

CHEESE-chomping tyrant Kim Jong-un may be suffering from ROID RAGE because of the treatment he takes to deal with his chronic gout, doctors have revealed. Medical experts believe the diagnosis could help explain why the trigger-happy dictator has pushed the world to the brink of war in recent weeks.  There’s widespread speculation “in the medical community that he has gout, and one of the treatments for gout is steroids,” Dr. Rock Positano of the Hospital for Special Surgery told PageSix.com. “This fellow could be manifesting roid rage.” Steroids, which can make people irritable, irrational and particularly aggressive, is a common treatment for the crippling condition.  Gout is a buildup of uric acid in joints, particularly the feet, which causes acute pain “like a knife going through your toe,” Positano said. The tubby dictator has reportedly  become hooked on Emmental  and posh French red wine and has downed so much that he has ballooned in size and is now walking with a limp because of his condition.

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 17 August 2017 - 07:34 AM

Good point.

And cocaine addiction would explain a lot of Trump's behavior too.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 09:49 AM

Good point.

And cocaine addiction would explain a lot of Trump's behavior too.

The guy is 71, goes like the energize bunny, sharp as a razor blade, and does not even touch alcohol.   If he was on cocaine he would have burned out and faded away a long time ago.  Maybe he tried it back in the 70's or 80's....?   If he use cocaine or even just tried it he has a lot of company.   Me, I think he's drug free.   Now back on topic, little fat boy across the ocean who has nukes and a bad case of gout.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users