1 reply to this topic

#1 sunnyCA

sunnyCA

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:04 PM

Own the entire package for a fraction of what it costs to rent a clarinet!  Music stores charge $250-$340 to rent a clarinet for the school year.  You can own it all for $100.

My son decided he does not want to continue playing clarinet so our loss is your gain.  Full retail on the clarinet and case is $399, book is $10, reeds are a few dollars.  You can get the full set for a fraction of retail and definitely less than renting.

LJ Hutchen clarinet comes with hardshell carrying case, cork grease, and some free reeds. 

This clarinet was bought brand new in August 2013 and is still like-new. It was very well cared for and my son only played it for one year. Other than some very minor scratching on the case, both the instrument and case are in fantastic condition. 

Details on the clarinet are at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FOMKM2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

The Standards of Excellence book that accompanies the clarinet (including 2 CDs) is included with the clarinet.  My son wrote due dates next to some of the songs but otherwise it is in good condition.  We will also throw in a portable music stand. The bag is worn but the stand still works. 

#2 sunnyCA

sunnyCA

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:11 PM

Sold the clarinet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users