7 replies to this topic

#1 tom12345

tom12345

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:44 PM

I was very happy with their service for my living trust. I would definitely recommend them. I think their number is 817-2098. Their living trust package is discounted to $995. All parents with kids should call them to have a trust prepared.

#2 mando

mando

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE(tom12345 @ Jul 20 2007, 02:44 PM) View Post
I was very happy with their service for my living trust. I would definitely recommend them. I think their number is 817-2098. Their living trust package is discounted to $995. All parents with kids should call them to have a trust prepared.

Besides apparently resorting to the practice of shill posting (all of tom12345's 5 posts promote the firm) - I'll chalk it up to aggressive marketing - has anyone had any problems with the Flahive firm?

The Living Trust package at under $1K is very tempting to procure. How do I know this is not just another a trust mill?

I know that there have been several happy customer postings on this forum. Has anyone actually had an opportunity to use one of their trusts after a death? Any problems?

If they're all up and up, I'm sure they won't mind me checking a few references. smile.gif

#3 Redone

Redone

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:11 PM

Real lawyers do a bunch of other post before the blatant promotion posts , ROOKIES

#4 tom12345

tom12345

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE(mando @ Jul 30 2007, 09:00 PM) View Post
Besides apparently resorting to the practice of shill posting (all of tom12345's 5 posts promote the firm) - I'll chalk it up to aggressive marketing - has anyone had any problems with the Flahive firm?

The Living Trust package at under $1K is very tempting to procure. How do I know this is not just another a trust mill?

I know that there have been several happy customer postings on this forum. Has anyone actually had an opportunity to use one of their trusts after a death? Any problems?

If they're all up and up, I'm sure they won't mind me checking a few references. smile.gif

#5 tom12345

tom12345

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:51 PM

I did use their services and I did check their references before I hired them. All references checked out.

#6 john

john

Founder

• Admin
  • 9,841 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE(Redone @ Jul 30 2007, 10:11 PM) View Post
Real lawyers do a bunch of other post before the blatant promotion posts , ROOKIES

FYI, Flahive Law helps keep this site running by advertising on this site... there are many other people who do the same thing, yet don't help us pay the bills. Their support is definitely appreciated.

#7 mando

mando

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:02 AM

QUOTE(john @ Jul 30 2007, 11:22 PM) View Post
FYI, Flahive Law helps keep this site running by advertising on this site... there are many other people who do the same thing, yet don't help us pay the bills. Their support is definitely appreciated.

I certainly appreciate their support of this website and forum - which is why I'm seriously considering use of their service.

I've done my share of blatant self promotion here (tried to make it clear that I was doing so) - band gigs are so much more fun when there's a good crowd.

I guess tom12345 is one extremely happy customer to start multiple threads about his satisfaction with their service.

#8 Barb J

Barb J

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 08:58 AM

We used Cynthia Flahive to prepare our Living Trust - as I've stated before, I was extremely happy with the process, cost and results.

My father passed away a in 2002 and we are still dealing with the ramifications of his poorly written trust. It has been an eye opener and with that experience we knew what we were looking for and what we weren't in a trust. Cynthia met and exceeded all of our expectations. The trust is comprehensive and was so much easier than we were were expecting!

Barb J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users