10 replies to this topic

#1 crossski

crossski

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

So I'm in a local store looking at the meat choices and I hear a loud crash.
A man has purposely crashed his cart into another cart and it goes flying 8 feet or so and then
crashes into the side of the meat bin. (I mean crashes ,not just a bump). I didn't see it ,but I saw him quickly making his way through as I turned around. The meat clerk saw it happen and went to get a store manager to counsel him.

Anyone else seeing similar things going on? maybe its 2012 universe vibrations ??

#2 Dave Burrell

Dave Burrell

Folsom Citizen

• 17,588 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Photography, Travel, Art

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:47 PM

So I'm in a local store looking at the meat choices and I hear a loud crash.
A man has purposely crashed his cart into another cart and it goes flying 8 feet or so and then
crashes into the side of the meat bin. (I mean crashes ,not just a bump). I didn't see it ,but I saw him quickly making his way through as I turned around. The meat clerk saw it happen and went to get a store manager to counsel him.

Anyone else seeing similar things going on? maybe its 2012 universe vibrations ??

I've seen something on the net about that where kids have been vandalizing stores by crashing carts or throwing themselves into stacks of shelves, etc to knock it over and thrash the place. Some of them post it on youtube. Did they catch the guy?

Travel, food and drink blog by Davehttp://davestravels.tv

#3 Folsom4Now

Folsom4Now

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with family, reading, many other things.

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:34 PM

Desperate people doing desperate things? Or boredom?
"I love when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, one spirit" -Khalil Gilbran

#4 (MaxineR)

(MaxineR)
  • Visitors

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

This article may help explain some things for you. It’s scary that they say 1 in 5 people suffer from being mentally ill.

http://abcnews.go.co...mental-illness/

There are many levels of mental illness and some so are severe they require a person to monitor the persons behavior, so as not to be a danger to others or themselves.

Medication is the standard treatment, but many people with mental illness either don’t want to take their their medication or they forget to take it.

It’s better not to interact with those who are showing signs of being mentally disturbed and alert the authorities if their behavior is bizarre.

#5 crossski

crossski

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:51 AM

I've seen something on the net about that where kids have been vandalizing stores by crashing carts or throwing themselves into stacks of shelves, etc to knock it over and thrash the place. Some of them post it on youtube. Did they catch the guy?

yes , they did catch him.
I tend to agree with Maxine as he must have been a mentally ill older man.

#6 (MaxineR)

(MaxineR)
  • Visitors

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

Miami Police Shoot, Kill Man Eating Another Man’s Face

Here’s another very weird situation that defies explanation and goes to the extreme of “Bizarre’!
I warn those with weak stomachs to not click on this link, as the details of this incident are very disturbing.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/26/miami-police-confrontation-men-leaves-1-dead-1-hurt/
Miami Police Shoot, Kill Man Eating Another Man’s Face

This situation made me think of what I heard on a TV report about a drug called “Devil’s Breath”. It has been used by criminals in Mexico and South America to make people compliant and docile, losing their own will so they will do anything the other person tells them.

This drug comes from a flower grown in those areas and must be prepared, much the same way as Cocaine. The proper name of it is Scopolamine. It is made into a powder and blown into the face of the victim, or place into food or drinks, making the victim lose their will and become so suggestible, they are willing to take criminals to their bank and draw out their entire savings and checking accounts! Even so suggestible they will do as they are told, even if it is to murder another person, have sex with several partners, or commit crimes on the other person’s orders!

It’s just unbelievable but the data I found verified this is true.

http://www.vice.com/vice-news/colombian-devil-s-breath-1-of-2

We live in a very dangerous and bizarre world! And I fear this drug has already made it's way to the United States.

#7 aztransplant

aztransplant

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

Are you sure he wasn't from Betty White's new show, "Off Their Rockers?"

Tee hee! :)

www.nbc.com/betty-whites-off-their-rockers

#8 (MaxineR)

(MaxineR)
  • Visitors

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:37 PM

I don't find this funny at all....

To add further concern for the citizens of Florida, this was reported today...

http://miami.cbsloca...sibly-involved/

Now, as drugs go, we have seen several kinds, but none that surpass this. People under the influence of this drug, are being so vicious that even hospitals crews stand back in fear, wondering how much at risk they are if they step in to give care.

According to this article, para medics and police have had several of these incidents with people under the influence of this drug.

The drug is not identified, but referred to as “Bath Salts”. Surely, there is more to this than a common product used in bath tubs! It is unsettling that the authorities are being so quiet about this drug. But the reason could be that they fear more idiots taking it.

#9 (MaxineR)

(MaxineR)
  • Visitors

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

Here’s another unbelievable story which defies explanation. There are too many stories like this of late, to be taken lightly. I have never read such crazy stories in all my life!

http://newyork.cbslo...es-at-officers/

One would think this mans acts would be hurting him something terrible! But he doesn’t seem to care!!!

It’s clear he is either very insane or on some crazy drugs.

#10 aztransplant

aztransplant

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:08 PM

I don't find this funny at all....

To clarify, I wasn't making light of the face-eating man, but rather the grocery cart ramming incident.

Perhaps you find neither funny, but for me, the Betty White show was the first thing that came to mind when I read about the incident as one of the actors on the show goes in to grocery stores and does bizarre things such as karate-chopping food items in half because he doesn't want to buy the entire item, or taking a melon and "bowling" with it to take down a whole display; another character approaches people in the grocery store and asks something like, "What do you have there? That looks good," and then takes the item out of the person's cart and walks off with it.

Anyway, the "bath salts" are not of the Calgon variety. The following websites offer information about the dangers and problems associated with using bath salts to get high:

http://abovetheinfluence.com/facts/drugsbathsalts

http://www.drugaddictiontreatment.com/types-of-addiction/adolescent-drug-abuse/bath-salts-addiction/

And, here are two videos by Dr. Drew Pinsky who covered the problems associated with bath salt abuse:

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

#11 SacDJ

SacDJ

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

It is a fact that 1 in 5 people suffer from mental illness. If the 4 people you're with seem ok, you're it. -Rev. Rip Taylor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users