Onespeed

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:47 PM

Met some friends for dinner tonight in my old 'hood at OneSpeed. http://www.onespeedpizza.com/

The weather was perfect and since we got there at 6pm, we beat the crowds and were able to sit in the patio area. It was a fun & friendly atmosphere, and lots of good people watching.

We ordered Italian sausage pizza, and it was the perfect blend of flavors. We were too stuffed after the pizza to try any dessert. I look forward to returning for the summer specials with heirloom tomatoes.... :letseat:

#2 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with the family. :-)

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:37 AM

We have had our eye on visiting One Speed for a while for one of our rare date nights sans munchkins. One of the owners is, as the name suggests, a one speed fanatic. It is a bit of a drive for us to get there but the menu was amazing. A bit pricey but we don't each much. :D:
Dawn Grove

#3 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:29 PM

We have had our eye on visiting One Speed for a while for one of our rare date nights sans munchkins. One of the owners is, as the name suggests, a one speed fanatic. It is a bit of a drive for us to get there but the menu was amazing. A bit pricey but we don't each much. :D:

The owner & Chef is Rick Mahan. He also owns the Waterboy Restaurant.

You could always take light rail and bypass the long drive. I believe there is an exit really close by. And It's only 2 blocks from light rail.

#4 beachbum

beachbum

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

Highly recommend. Went there on a Saturday in May, during Second Saturday. Place was hopping. I had always wanted to try and am glad I did.

#5 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with the family. :-)

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:02 PM

Highly recommend. Went there on a Saturday in May, during Second Saturday. Place was hopping. I had always wanted to try and am glad I did.

My husband and I are SOOOOOOO in need of a romantic date night and this place sounds perfect. Now what to do with a onery toddler????
Dawn Grove

#6 jpow5

jpow5

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

Met some friends for dinner tonight in my old 'hood at OneSpeed. http://www.onespeedpizza.com/

The weather was perfect and since we got there at 6pm, we beat the crowds and were able to sit in the patio area. It was a fun & friendly atmosphere, and lots of good people watching.

We ordered Italian sausage pizza, and it was the perfect blend of flavors. We were too stuffed after the pizza to try any dessert. I look forward to returning for the summer specials with heirloom tomatoes.... :letseat:

We are always looking for new pizza places to try. Do they use a brick oven to cook their pizzas? It kind of looks like it, but I couldn't find anything about it on their website. If they do, we'd be more likely to make a special trip down there!!!!

#7 tsukiji

tsukiji

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts
  • Interests:Freedom. Family. Food. Funds.

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

Sounds nice. I'd like to try it someday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users