34 replies to this topic

#31 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 09:23 AM

And he uses all that brainpower to remodel bathrooms.

Hey,  you want your toilet water to flow the right direction right?

I don't remodel bathrooms (although I could). Rather than have a job that gives me mental fatigue, I do have a job that gives me a LOT of time to spend THINKING about life, politics, philosophy and science. I also have a great imagination. One of the signs of intelligence is to be able to look at something from multiple viewpoints. So yeah, while I'm making sure your sh**e flows downhill, I'm pondering fantastic stuff I have read, or seen, or listened to.  The wisdom of the ages is worth nothing if you ignore it...

BTW, it is not incumbent upon ME to make my case, as I am not the one claiming global catastrophe and wanting to remake the worlds governments, economics and lifestyles.  It is upon those who make such bold claims to test their hypothesis and defend against the obvious shortcomings of it.  I am sorry complex ideas are difficult for you to grasp, but I HAVE laid out my case multiple times in as simple a method as possible.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#32 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:20 AM

The incredibly irony of Lil Petey's post is a huge reason I'm thankful she only pops in now and again.

May I heave your steaming pile back at you with the same "take a stand on something" that you shoveled in my direction.

Such a moron.....

#33 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 10:14 AM

Well, ain't this great.  I cruise thru to see how this political Nowhereville is doing (horrible BTW), and trip over an even smaller community (population = 4) of pinheads arguing 'bout climate.

Well, ain't this great, guy walks by the door and throws a frag grenade into the room.   Well done Pete...!  I think you once said you have pulled bullets out of people with your bare fingers....?  Can you do this with shrapnel....?   I think we could all use your expertise.  Tio Vinny was the worst hit but he is ok, he is going to get his out "holistically" along with a few obscure Tibetan chants to aid in the healing......  You must be really fun at the Thanksgiving table after a few glasses of wine....!   Enjoy your Labor Day.  Chris  

1A - 2A = -1A

#34 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 03:30 PM

PeteS is a *phony soldier*, as I exposed a month or 2 ago. For him to even come back here and spout his usual BS is pretty funny. You'd think that people who have been exposed as LIARS would go away and hide in shame. The best thing to do with him is ignore him, starve him of oxygen, and he'll die and go away. Total troll loser and liar.

#35 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 06:57 PM

PeteS is a *phony soldier*, as I exposed a month or 2 ago. For him to even come back here and spout his usual BS is pretty funny. You'd think that people who have been exposed as LIARS would go away and hide in shame. The best thing to do with him is ignore him, starve him of oxygen, and he'll die and go away. Total troll loser and liar.

Does he own guns...?   Maybe we should "Red Flag" him like the liberals like to do to us, we gun owners, when we are going through a divorce, having a bad day, put the wrong bumper sticker on our car (you know, TRUMP 2020), or maybe wear a camo jacket in the winter when cold, or go hunting, or maybe that evil NRA sticker on our car.....?  

No, just kidding Petey, would never do that to anyone, even anyone I did not like.  And just for the record, not that you would care, I have no dislike for you, I actually find you very funny.  And I know, you don't care what I think....   I get it.  Praise Be....   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users