7 replies to this topic

#1 Robert Giacometti

Robert Giacometti

There are no Dumb questions

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,850 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 10:06 AM

Its past time for me find a good home for one of our cats. Our female calico cat is very friendly and has quite the personality. She is very friendly and playful, however she is a BULLY towards one of our other cats to the point she aggressively attacks him.

We got her from the SPCA, so she is spayed and has a micro chip. She is mostly an indoor cat but does go outside on occasions. I need to find a good home within a week or I will have to return her to the SPCA. ( we are going on vacation so I can't allow the 2 cats to stay in the house while we are gone)

If anyone is thinking of getting a cat, consider having Callie. She is very cuddly, but should be the only cat in the house.

I have contacted Folsom Feline Rescue but have NOT heard back from them to see if they can help at all.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

#2 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:42 AM

you and daydreamnluv should talk to each other. She's looking for a cat and your looking to find your's a home. How cool is that?

#3 Revolutionist

Revolutionist

Liposuction for the brain

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE(supermom @ May 25 2007, 12:42 PM) View Post
you and daydreamnluv should talk to each other. She's looking for a cat and your looking to find your's a home. How cool is that?

myfolsom.com, matchmaker!

Posted Image

#4 Robert Giacometti

Robert Giacometti

• Premium Member
  • 4,850 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE(supermom @ May 25 2007, 12:42 PM) View Post

I've talked with her, she has a dog and is looking for a kitten.

How about yourself?

#5 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE(Robert Giacometti @ May 25 2007, 01:07 PM) View Post
I've talked with her, she has a dog and is looking for a kitten.

How about yourself?

I'd love to have a cat, but I have a cockatiel and two guinea pigs. I imagine that the poor cat would just not be able to keep from temptation and one day the kids would come home from school and find that...well mother nature had taken a recourse toward the deadly road.

#6 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 25 May 2007 - 12:35 PM

Have you posted on Craig's list?
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#7 caspertheghost

caspertheghost

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Raising and Showing cavies/guinea pigs... breeds: Abyssinians, Americans, Coronets, and Peruvians. :)

Posted 25 May 2007 - 08:04 PM

If you are just going on a vacation, couldn't you get someone to pet sit her? I'd love to take her, but I don't think my dad wants another cat. If you could have your kitty pet sat instead, I'd love to take care of her while you're on vacation, but I couldn't adopt her.
You know you can't say no to a face as cute as her...

#8 Robert Giacometti

Robert Giacometti

• Premium Member
  • 4,850 posts

Posted 25 May 2007 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE(caspertheghost @ May 25 2007, 09:04 PM) View Post
If you are just going on a vacation, couldn't you get someone to pet sit her? I'd love to take her, but I don't think my dad wants another cat. If you could have your kitty pet sat instead, I'd love to take care of her while you're on vacation, but I couldn't adopt her.

Thanks for the offer!

We have to keep the cats in different rooms. If my son's cat goes out of the house the female cat waits on the porch for the other cat to come home to attack him.

Its been 2 years and the female cat is just relentless in her bullying of the other cat. Yet she is very cuddly and friendly, jumps up on your lap and just purrs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users