Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:22 PM

DOJ won't pursue criminal charges against McCabe

https://www.foxnews....-against-mccabe

Why is this good news for all Americans?

Because the rule of law prevails, truth prevails.

One man's personal, vicious vendetta against a dedicated public servant has no effect on decent people.

:usaflag:            :USA:                   :wave2:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#197 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 01:57 PM

"No one is above the law".....?

Oh you crazy liberals..... the only consistent thing you do is hate America.

#198 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 01:58 PM

Hilllary2.jpg

#199 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 03:56 PM

Please please please please please have Hills run with the Mighty Midget!!!

In case you aren't paying attention.... the 30% block of Bernie Bros absolutely DESPISE the Hag... and for good reason (did you see the Talib rant the other week at a Bernie event)?

Her being on anyone's ticket will produce the biggest landslide for Trump since Reagan.

So...yes, yes and...oh please Lord...YES!

#200 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 09:01 PM

Over 1,100 former Justice Department officials call for Barr to resign

Following the fallout from handling of Roger Stone's case, over 1,100 former Department of Justice officials have signed a letter calling for the resignation of Attorney General William Barr.

https://www.msnbc.co...Klt2c9biIvZcno0

#201 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 08:00 AM

... and Barr couldn't stop laughing at the idiots thinking they could affect him in any way.

Vinny simply doesn't understand that when EVERYTHING is treated like it's the worst thing that's ever happened, NOBODY listens any more.

Your side has shot so many blanks over the last 4 years that we don't even flinch when you send out another ridiculous blast.

Trump is going to be your POTUS for another 4 years.... and no amount of crying by the left is going to change that.

#202 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:12 PM

Uh oh!!! More bad news for libtards in an already overwhelmingly bad year for them!!!

President Donald Trump has a 49 percent approval rating, according to the latest Gallup poll, with satisfaction with the way things are going in the U.S. at its highest since 2005.

President Trumps 49 percent approval rating remains the same as the previous Gallup poll, though up 5 percent from early January.

Interestingly, 43 percent of independents now support the president the highest its been during Trumps entire presidency.

The latest survey finds a further increase in national satisfaction, with 45% now satisfied, the highest since February 2005, Gallup reported.

So tell us VINNY... should the country tear itself down like Bernie wants when 90% of us are satisfied with our lives per another Gallup poll???

The answer, since you are as dumb as they come, is a resounding NO.

TRUMP IN THE BIGGEST LANDSLIDE SINCE REAGAN!!!

#203 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 06:29 PM

Kim Jong Un, N. Korean leader may be gravely ill.

My guess: Angioplasty, a stent put in, or CABG.

(Coronary Artery Bypass Graft)

North Korea’s Kim getting treatment after cardiovascular procedure

https://www.cnbc.com...-procedure.html

• North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is receiving treatment after undergoing a cardiovascular procedure early this month, a South Korean media report said, amid speculation over Kim’s health following his absence from a key anniversary event.

• Daily NK, a specialty website run mostly by North Korean defectors, cited unidentified sources inside the isolated state saying Kim is recovering at a villa in the Mount Kumgang resort county of Hyangsan on the east coast after getting the procedure on April 12 at a hospital there.

• Kim’s health has deteriorated in recent months due to heavy smoking, obesity and overwork, the Daily NK report said.

#204 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 08:24 AM

Well Tio Vinny, if you pick someone on this planet that I will cut you a partial pass on wishing death upon it would be Rocket Boy.  I may not throw a party when he kicks but I just might give a little wink and a nod, without a smile, to our friend Karma.   And if Kim does take the long dirt nap who takes over...?   Hopefully his hot sister....!   Problem is that she would be so much more evil and cruel than her brother....!  Chris

WireAP_7e482530b6f543bb9aa43765e7c506d1_

1A - 2A = -1A

#205 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 08:10 PM

Rumors circulating that Kim Jong Un is dead.  (Not confirmed.)

Meanwhile . . .

Navy Leaders Recommend Reinstating Roosevelt Captain Fired Over Virus Warning

Capt. Brett E. Crozier should be restored to command of the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, the Navy’s top officials recommended on Friday.

https://www.nytimes....tt-crozier.html

#206 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 11:07 PM

Yeah, I think he should be reinstated, and the military bureaucrats that are his "superiors" should be fired. Even though he did step outside his chain of command....sets a bad precedent.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#207 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 06:42 AM

Well Tio Vinny, if you pick someone on this planet that I will cut you a partial pass on wishing death upon it would be Rocket Boy.  I may not throw a party when he kicks but I just might give a little wink and a nod, without a smile, to our friend Karma.   And if Kim does take the long dirt nap who takes over...?   Hopefully his hot sister....!   Problem is that she would be so much more evil and cruel than her brother....!  Chris

WireAP_7e482530b6f543bb9aa43765e7c506d1_

Chris... Wow, for once I totally agree with you! Maybe this is a start of a new trend!?

#208 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 07:42 AM

Chris... Wow, for once I totally agree with you! Maybe this is a start of a new trend!?

Don't forget baseball..........  Season is coming up...!   I hope the Dodgers suck this year and the Giants don't.  I have two die hard LA fans at my work...  I'd love to rub salt in their wounds on a daily basis....!  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#209 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 05:17 PM

Don't forget baseball..........  Season is coming up...!   I hope the Dodgers suck this year and the Giants don't.  I have two die hard LA fans at my work...  I'd love to rub salt in their wounds on a daily basis....!  Chris

So whats the story? Are they going ahead with playing everything in Arizona??

#210 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 07:41 PM

I think so....?   Should be interesting to watch...   We just gotta park ourselves this year...  Next year will be great...!   A vaccine, therapeutic treatments defined, gained knowledge,  and the boys of summer...  Next summer that is...   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users