• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pelzfive

pelzfive

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:17 PM

Does anyone have any information on a burglary in Lexington Hills on 1/13/11?

#2 JoAnne Reinking

JoAnne Reinking

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:10 PM

All I've received is info on suspect's car~

1999 Mercury Grand Marquis
'Gun Metal' Gray/Grayish Green in color
After market rims
Color of wheels might match the vehicle's color.

#3 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 15 January 2011 - 06:18 PM

All I've received is info on suspect's car~

1999 Mercury Grand Marquis
'Gun Metal' Gray/Grayish Green in color
After market rims
Color of wheels might match the vehicle's color.

That's all I've heard so far and I can't vouch for the accuracy of this information. I've sent an email to Rosie Kessell at the Folsom PD seeking further info.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#4 Thinkingoutloud

Thinkingoutloud

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:17 AM

Never heard about it! Worriseome - I live in Lex Hills. What street? Were the owners home at the time?

#5 nomad

nomad

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,548 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:24 PM

Never heard about it! Worriseome - I live in Lex Hills. What street? Were the owners home at the time?

I've heard there were 2 recent incidents. One on Trowbridge where there was a young girl at home when the house was broken into. She hid and texted for help while it happened.

Also there was another robbery that happened on Thorndike in S. Lexington Hills area, don't know much more than that about that one other than an email about the car as noted above.

#6 homesweethomes

homesweethomes

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:55 PM

That is really scary. My mailbox and a bunch of my neighbors got broken into. I saw a car that didnt belong in the neighborhood and the windows where tinted to the point where you couldnt see in. It was right in front of the mailboxes. I took down the license plate and the police and the post office didnt do anything about it. I think they start breaking into the mail when they think the tax money is in there.

#7 Bill Z

Bill Z

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,795 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:50 AM

That is really scary. My mailbox and a bunch of my neighbors got broken into. I saw a car that didnt belong in the neighborhood and the windows where tinted to the point where you couldnt see in. It was right in front of the mailboxes. I took down the license plate and the police and the post office didnt do anything about it. I think they start breaking into the mail when they think the tax money is in there.

Now that Uncle Sam & Aunt CA Franchise Tax Board will auto-deposit why get checks in the mail? I've been using that feature ever since they began offering it back in 1996.
I would rather be Backpacking

#8 homesweethomes

homesweethomes

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:27 AM

Now that Uncle Sam & Aunt CA Franchise Tax Board will auto-deposit why get checks in the mail? I've been using that feature ever since they began offering it back in 1996.

Im sure there are a lot of people that dont use the feature. I wish I got tax returns. I always owe. :(

#9 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:29 AM

Im sure there are a lot of people that dont use the feature. I wish I got tax returns. I always owe. :(

I don't use that feature either, I prefer to receive a check.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users