Photo

Trump Failures: "art Of The Deal" A Joke!

trump failure

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:33 PM

Whatever happened to the Art of the Deal?  :huhwhat:

1. Build the Wall:  Dead on Arrival.   :headbang:
2. ObamaCare Repeal, Part l: Killed by public opinion.

3. Tech Week. Big Nothing.

4. Infrastructure Week. Zilch.

5. Energy Week: Featured a high-potency personal attack on the Press: Mika and Morning Joe.

6. ObamaCare Repeal, Part lI: Killed by public opinion.
7. Make America Great Again: Ohh, where did that one go?   :NEENER:

Turnip3

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:30 PM

THE JIG IS UP: Panicked Democrats now admitting that the Russia thing is a total hoax and lie, and they "want to move on". Story below. Yeah, they better move on, because people are seeing Democrats for who they really are: liars and losers, with no message whatsoever (unless you consider unbridled, irrational *hate* to be a message). Idiots.

https://www.infowars...n-hoax-dropped/

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:00 PM

Tio Vinny, do you actually read anything that anyone posts back to you showing where you are wrong...?   Seems like you are in your own little world of no facts, no proof, just blue lettered, blue propaganda from the left, 24 hours a day from them and every day from you.....?   Stop and think for a minute.  Look at the data, the facts.   Might do you good...?   Can't wait until Mueller actually finds more dems guilty of "collusion" than any republican and presses charges on them....   All except the Hildabeast of course, seems she is Teflon coated and has many get out of jail free cards....    Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:05 PM

So let's look at some numbers shall we?

USA Today/Suffolk poll

Favorable/Unfavorable:

Trump 40/55
Pence 41/43
Dems 35/51
Media 36/50
GOP 32/55

Your party is 5 points behind a joke of a Republican President. And the lefty press is right there too...It's a race to the bottom folks. If the Reps where halfway competent and actually stood for something, they would be crushing it.

And who is the most toxic politician? Not trump (althought with 93% negative media coverage he should be). No, that honor belongs to the face of the Dem party. Ms Pelosi...but you Dems keep doing what you are doing, and maybe the inept Reps can hold on to their positions.

Among the overall electorate, 46 percent of Americans have an unfavorable view of Pelosi, compared with 30 percent who view her favorably,

pelosi_chart_1.png

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:42 PM

Tio Vinny, you still ignore the facts, the truth, and anybody who responds to you with pertinent facts, real data, real truth....    Open your mind please, drop the hate for you current POTUS just like I did for Obummer, hated him, everything he did, everything he stood for but he was still my POTUS and I would have taken a bullet for him, protected him with my very life, his family too......  Could not stand the man, but I honored the man who held the office and that is what the majority said, what, who they voted for.  You progressives need to get on board with this or you will cease to exist as a party.   Trust me, we are tired of your constant Russian, antifa, anti Trump BS, so are the voters, you can see that in the last few special elections.   But please carry on I guess......?   You will lose more, and more, and more seats on city councils, state governments, and in congress.........    Just a heads up, you and your ideas are losing, losing big time.  Get back to the table and get something done for the American people or you will fade away into obscurity and irrelevance.....   Nobody will pay attention to you, and CNN, and MSNBC,  and CBS, and NPR.........    All biased, left wing propaganda, we have no time for that.   Oh, and get rid of Pelosi for sure......   Something is not right in her head, no pun intended.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:49 PM

ALL the recent losses were in deep Red districts. Anyone with a brain would expect them to remain that way.

Meanwhile, even in such elections the pro-Turnip vote went from a 40-point spread to about a 7-point spread.
So, if I were in the GOP I would be a bit concerned for 2018.

Meanwhile, this just in:

25th Amendment, Baby!   Bye-Bye, Turnip!  :usaflag:   :wave2:

Bill to create panel that could remove Trump from office quietly picks up Democratic support

https://www.yahoo.co...-124521145.html

“In case of emergency, break glass,” Raskin told Yahoo News in an interview. “If you look at the record of things that have happened since January, it is truly a bizarre litany of events and outbursts.” Asked if Trump’s latest tweets attacking Brzezinski and her co-host Joe Scarborough — which were roundly condemned by members of both parties as beneath the dignity of his office — strengthened the grounds for invoking the 25th Amendment, Raskin replied: “I assume every human being is allowed one or two errant and seemingly deranged tweets. The question is whether you have a sustained pattern of behavior that indicates something is seriously wrong.”

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:54 PM

ALL the recent losses were in deep Red districts. 

Are you on drugs....?   This is not reality, look at the last special elections for the house.....   Red wins everywhere, not a blue victory anywhere....?    This is what America is trying to tell you....!   You are not seeing it for sure.   You are not representing the people.    But carry on, all the better for me and my kind.......   Enjoy your future losses, I will for sure....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#8 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:33 PM

So let's look at some numbers shall we?

USA Today/Suffolk poll

Favorable/Unfavorable:

Trump 40/55
Pence 41/43
Dems 35/51
Media 36/50
GOP 32/55

And poll numbers are meaningless.  They're only a measure of what other people think.  Who cares.  What really matters is what our politicians do, and what are the results of that.  There haven't been enough results from the last six months to make any kind of judgement.  The only clear result is there haven't been any results.  Circular logic.

And here's the most fundamental problem - Out in America, many battered and anxious voters find themselves back at seemingly unmovable square one:  Who, or what, can lead the country out of this sour patch of history?  Appears Trump isn't the one.

#9 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:38 PM

The sour people are you (Progressive Democrats) and the media. If both of those groups would *grow up*, America could move forward. Unfortunately, those groups don't have the maturity to do so.

#10 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:16 PM

Red districts...pfffft.  Yeah vin, those 7-9 million Obama voters that switched to Trump was a win for progressives..Reality is gonna be a (censored)...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#11 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 07:22 PM

Are you on drugs....?   This is not reality, look at the last special elections for the house.....   Red wins everywhere, not a blue victory anywhere....?    This is what America is trying to tell you....!   You are not seeing it for sure.   You are not representing the people.    But carry on, all the better for me and my kind.......   Enjoy your future losses, I will for sure....!   Chris

Like I said: These were all HEAVILY RED districts.

Look it up.

Ossoff vs. Handel   (Georgia 6th District)

Repub,    Dem

2008   62%       37%

2012   61%       38%

Mick Mulvaney (SC 5th District)

2016   59%       39%

Estes vs. Thompson (Kansas 4th District)

2014    67%       33%

2016    61          30%

Montana at-Large
2012    53%       42%

2016    56%       41%

Friendly reminder, Chris: Next time you challenge me on facts, do your own research.

#12 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:05 AM

Wow, the losers still can't accept that they lost. Maybe that's why they're losers. They don't have the maturity to admit defeat and move on. This embodies the modern-day Democrat Party... a collection of immature, almost child-like, losers. It's actually amazing to watch. Trump won LAST NOVEMBER, and the losers still can't handle it?? Wow.

slideshows_insurance_2014_health-insuran

#13 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:57 AM

Like I said: These were all HEAVILY RED districts.

Friendly reminder, Chris: Next time you challenge me on facts, do your own research.

Facts?  Didn't you guys lose all of those elections...?   And the DNC targeted those heavily red districts to try to make a point, which they did not.  Can't figure out your point, why you are so happy, what are you talking about.   Oh, by the way, you guys spent 30 million for a house seat, and still lost.  Just think what that money could have done for the children, the daycare centers, housing for the homeless....  a whimper, a sniffle, wipe tear from my eye......  Not.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#14 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:13 PM

Funny how people are desperate to come to America. Yet we have morons here who criticize America and threaten to leave. Oh the irony of stupidity. Vinny.. Who-Do.. both of you fit that category. You hate America simply because Hillary lost? Man, talk about *mental illness*.

#15 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 07:40 AM

Let's attack the ideas, not the people please.  And Vin is right about one thing, the races were closer than they should have been.  That said, what do winners do? They win the games/races they are supposed to. If the reps don't get their act together on a myriad of issues, they will get creamed in 2018.  People are pissed at their government. You own the House, Senate, and Presidency. More than 80% of the people want immigration control and Obamacare repeal or replace. If you can't come up with the backbone to pass things that more than 80% of the people want, than you are finished as a party.  And this Obamacare lite they are trying to foist on us is a joke. They promised repeal...voted on it 43 times and now they are gonna pull this crap? No, they screw this up, and they are DONE.

Not that the Dems are any better off. They are run by the fringe and keep moving farther left. They have no bench due to their decimation in the states. They have no platform or ideas and their focus on LGTBQ issues and abortion are not going to move any of those voters they desperately need. At least the Dems have the press on their side, although the press isn't very popular with the people they need to reach either.

No. Both parties are on life support, and it won't take much for them to wither away to insignificance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trump, failure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users