Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:45 AM

Trump just sold America down the river,

letting Putin get away with election meddling

The Kremlin's Lavrov told reporters that Trump "accepted" Putin's denial of meddling.

At a conference before the summit Trump made it clear he's doesn't fully believe in the

17 Intelligence agencies (the crown jewels of American military power), thereby

dismissing his own government's intergrity.

Trump is now officially Putin's B!#(h.

Trump is a TRAITOR.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/world/trump-accepted-putin-denial-of-us-vote-meddling-russian-foreign-min-lavrov-2321369.html

Trump 'accepted' Putin denial of US vote meddling: Russian Foreign Min Lavrov

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:31 AM

RIGHT ON SCHEDULE: Trump met with Putin at the G-20 summit in Germany yesterday and they immediately started planning the 2020 Election! :) Trump 2020!!

Putin%20Trump%20handshake_1499460877922.

#3 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:23 AM

It's ...not... 17... agencies! Get your facts straight.

In testimony before Congress in May, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper put a point on the distinction: “As you know, the [assessment] was a coordinated product from three agencies: CIA, NSA and the FBI — not all 17 components of the intelligence community.”

Yes, they "meddled." How? Did they change vote tallies? No. Did they hack voting machines? No. Did they hack DNC and expose their malfeasance? Yes. Did they release information damaging to CLinton that she was responsible for? Yes. So in essence, they did the job of the leftist media that had already anointed their chosen one.

As opposed to activities by the US ...

In South America and the Caribbean, we have deposed leaders and installed ones friendly to the US. We ousted the PM of Iran in 1953 which REALLY backfired on us. We have interfered in elections in Italy, Japan, Congo, Guatemala, Chile, N Vietnam, the Philippines, Honduras, Venezuela, Ukraine, Haiti, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Israel and Russia. Those are the ones we admit to and know about.

So please. find another axe to grind.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#4 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:41 AM

Did he give him a pass?

President Trump confronted Russian President Vladimir Putin about Moscow’s election meddling during a face-to-face meeting in Germany on Friday, according to Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

Tillerson, who was present for the more than two-hour meeting, told reporters afterward that Trump opened the conversation by “raising the concerns of the American people regarding Russian interference in the 2016 election.”

Putin denied Russian involvement, Tillerson said, but Trump “pressed” him on the matter “on more than one occasion.”

Trump and Putin agreed to explore a “framework” around which they can work to better understand these types of cyberthreats, the U.S. diplomat said.

Hmmmm

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:50 PM

It seems there is some gray area here.
Trump and Tillerson claim one thing. Lavrov and Putin say Trump caved on the subject.

http://www.businessi...rference-2017-7

Putin also commented on his and Trump's conversation about Russia's election meddling, though his account vastly differed from Tillerson's. "He asked many questions on the subject, I tried to answer them all," Putin said of Trump during a press conference Saturday. "It seems to me that he has taken note of that and agreed, but it's better to ask him about his attitude."

Equally troubling:

Trump has so far been slow to address Russia's election hack. As recently as Thursday, Trump  questioned the intelligence community's findings and argued, during a press conference in Poland, that Russia may not have been the only country that intervened.

"Nobody really knows for sure," Trump said.

Sounds to me like he just dissed his own government, including the CIA, FBI, and NSA.

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 01:56 PM

Yes because those 3 agencies have been corrupted with Obama holdovers. Trump ought to FIRE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!! :)

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:06 PM

Vinny, you always seem to ignore Michael McFaul and Hillary Clinton's meddling is Russia's election and how and why Putin hates her, probably as much as I do.....!

Come on Tio Vinny, I've posted links for you in the past to these stories.   You and the MSM keep ignoring me...?   Wonder why....?    Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#8 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:49 PM

So you'd take Putin's word over Trump and Tillerson.? Mmm, ok.

#9 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:24 PM

It's ...not... 17... agencies! Get your facts straight.

In testimony before Congress in May, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper put a point on the distinction: “As you know, the [assessment] was a coordinated product from three agencies: CIA, NSA and the FBI — not all 17 components of the intelligence community.”

Yes, they "meddled." How? Did they change vote tallies? No. Did they hack voting machines? No. Did they hack DNC and expose their malfeasance? Yes. Did they release information damaging to CLinton that she was responsible for? Yes. So in essence, they did the job of the leftist media that had already anointed their chosen one.

As opposed to activities by the US ...

In South America and the Caribbean, we have deposed leaders and installed ones friendly to the US. We ousted the PM of Iran in 1953 which REALLY backfired on us. We have interfered in elections in Italy, Japan, Congo, Guatemala, Chile, N Vietnam, the Philippines, Honduras, Venezuela, Ukraine, Haiti, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, Israel and Russia. Those are the ones we admit to and know about.

So please. find another axe to grind.

There is an extremely fine line between terrorism and freedom fighting.  

If we're doing it to them, it's freedom fighting.  If they're doing it to us, it's terrorism.

Everything is relative to your perspective.

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

Everything is relative to your perspective.

Says the condescending, "ignoring" of any opinion other that his own, long time, left wing journalist, from Colorado to the rest of us..........!   Who_Dem thinks he can teach us a few things.........?   And in your "perspective" Who_Dem,  I see that you see no wrong doing and hypocrisy from the left.........?    But carry on, this is what you do, what you do for a living, what pays your bills.   Report on the shortcomings and transgressions of the right but ignore the the same from the left.   I got news for you, report on both and in an impartial way to we, wee little uneducated Americans in your opinion......?   That is actually your job.  As long as you take sides, and report only half the news, the left side of the news, we will elect a "Trump" candidate every time....!   He's just the just the first one.......   Keep doing what you are doing and he won't be the last, trust me.   But at your age I guess it is too late for you to see the truth.  Hopefully you have not tainted your Grandchildren with your stupid, leftist, ideology by now.  Sadly we are in California so I am sure they are snowflakes......   My kids are not, for the most part I know, thank God....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:06 PM

Chris, he is the classic Leftist. If anything does NOT fit their narrative, they *ignore* it. Same with the MSM, and the Democrat party in general. It's so obvious. It's simple arrogance. "How dare you question my ego and brilliance". These people are psychos, and it's precisely why they are losing elections. But they will continue... BECAUSE OF their arrogance. They are *beyond* stupid.

#12 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:21 PM

Chris, he is the classic Leftist. If anything does NOT fit their narrative, they *ignore* it. Same with the MSM, and the Democrat party in general. It's so obvious. It's simple arrogance. "How dare you question my ego and brilliance". These people are psychos, and it's precisely why they are losing elections. But they will continue... BECAUSE OF their arrogance. They are *beyond* stupid.

Totally agree with you Bro....!   And the funny thing is that he won't see what you and I respond to him......!   How cool is that...!   Yes, his arrogance, leads him to not even entertain the positions of the opposition, their beliefs, their responses to his silly "journalist" partisan postings....!   He's in his progressive snowflake "safe room" and believes that you and I are beneath his even entertainment of a response or even reading what people post back to him.....!  Yes, the "tolerant" ones in action again.   How arrogant they are, and how lost....!   Chris   

1A - 2A = -1A

#13 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 07:13 PM

Chris, I know. We're in a weird period in America right now where Democrats lose an election and can't admit they lost. And the MSM can't admit they lost. So the Dems and MSM resort to violence and *fake stuff*. It's a childishness that I've never seen before. Maybe that's all they have left in their bag of tricks? It ain't gonna work. The jig is up. And isn't it a hoot that it was Donald Trump who busted them! :lol:

#14 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:12 AM

Who is Putin? If you haven't seen this video by Bill Whittle, I highly recommend it.

https://youtu.be/h5QTjg2HI5Y

#15 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:27 AM

What a waste - but with so much whining, I really should respond.

McFaul argument is incredibly weak and had zero consequences.
It did nothing to make Clinton win the election.

Turnip, on the other hand, was the subject of a massive, coordinated, and focused attempt by

Putin and his Kremlin goons to sway the election, hack into election computers, spread false

and misleading stories, and corrupt officials of the Trump campaign,
Putin may well have been successful in undermining our democracy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trump, Puting, Election Meddling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users