cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE(c_vanderveen @ Sep 17 2007, 07:45 AM) View Post
Seconding the Aioli suggestion. Also, Mason's is super nice, as is 55 Degrees

Mason's and The Park are the same place, right? One's more of a restaurant and one's more of a bar, right? I found the outdoor lounge beds to be a bit overboard, but fun.

55 Degrees and 58 Degrees and Holding confuse me. 58 Degrees and Holding is a round the corner from Zocalo and Dragonfly, hip location. Haven't been to 55 Degrees, may have to check it out soon.

#17 BIG PAKO

BIG PAKO

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 08:07 AM

Brew It Up.

Great beer, great snacks, great food.

#18 stacycam

stacycam

blah blah blah

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,154 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 08:07 AM

cw - Okay, HOW are you a SAHM with two kids, yet you still know all the cool restaurants?!?!?!! We get to go to a nice restaurant about once every three months, which usually includes a special occasion (b-day, anniv, etc.). I want to know your secret! wink.gif

#19 cw68

cw68

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,370 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE(stacycam @ Sep 17 2007, 09:07 AM) View Post
cw - Okay, HOW are you a SAHM with two kids, yet you still know all the cool restaurants?!?!?!! We get to go to a nice restaurant about once every three months, which usually includes a special occasion (b-day, anniv, etc.). I want to know your secret! wink.gif
It's a variety of things, I guess.
1. Used to live in Land Park, so Midtown was easy to get to.
2. For a couple of years we had a weekly babysitter. However, with the cost of the babysitter, we usually just did appetizers and drinks instead of full-blown meals, except for special occasions. But she went to college and now we scramble trading off babysitting with friends and don't get out near as much. Our next-door neighbor just started high school and is doing some babysitting for us, we're hoping to make it a regular every-other-week gig soon.
3. I go out with the girlfriends in the old hood and we try to pretend we're hip so we hit the new spots.
3. We're foodies and love eating out! We take the kids with us to some of the places otherwise we'd never get to check so many of them out.

Oh, and my friend's Web site, http://www.sacatomato.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users