1284 replies to this topic

#1 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:00 PM

I know.. the title of this thread is redundant.. short story below. And there will be many more stories like this to come in this thread over the years. Stay tuned!! Are you Libs happy about this crap? How dumb are you? If you like $*it like this, raise your hand so we know who to slap.. :lol:

https://sanfrancisco...poo-bottle-ban/

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:50 PM

Same with the idiotic straw ban, and plastic bag bans.  Land of the free indeed...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:51 PM

Yes, this is very important...!   As important as banning plastic straws and creating transgender bathrooms....!  Good thing I can buy weed and THC infused cookies here if I want (federally illegal) but I can't buy a 13 round magazine for my handgun (federally legal).  Oh, and I have to get a license from the state and give my thumbprint to buy ammo but I don't have to do so to buy weed....?    Boy, I just love Commiefornia.....!   Something is very wrong here folks, not cool....!   The crazies are running this state.  The implosion is coming, the financial implosion is coming for California.  Thanks democrats, you really outdid yourselves on this one.   Killed the most prosperous state in the union.   Took you 45 or so years but you ran it into the ground.   It will happen, five years or so.....   Just wait until Calpers starts cutting back on pension payments because there is no more money there...  This is of course after CA tries to kill prop 13 and tax us out of our houses.....!   It is coming, they will try.  Stay sharp, and vote accordingly.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 11:34 AM

614f9c007ee9f91b7a668782c8975db8609e611f

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:33 PM

Mindset of the Malcontents.  (Sore winners?)

Florida man charged over threats to Democrats that mentioned Ilhan Omar

https://www.theguard...-tlaib-swalwell

According to a criminal complaint issued by the US attorney’s office for the southern district of Florida, John Kless, 49, made phone calls in which he ranted about gun control, immigration, gay people, black people and Muslims including Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota congresswoman who has been the subject of aggressive criticism by Donald Trump.

Kless specifically mentioned the elected officials being killed.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 05:22 PM

You mean "Some people might have said or done something".....?   Hmm...   We should look into that...!   Not too concerned about this girl or her fate, she has chosen sides, is loyal to only the koran, not the USA, not America, not the human race, just her fellow radical muslims and that hateful "cair" organization.  And she hates Jews....!  Enough for me not to like her and not to care if she steps in front of a fast moving double bus in downtown Minneapolis on Monday.   Won't shed a tear, no "F____s" will be given in her case.....   Yep, don't care.  She made her bed as so she shall sleep.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 09:40 PM

He is an asshat, but then again, that does NOT excuse her horrible behavior and associations.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#8 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 04:26 PM

NO, I'M NOT KIDDING:  NY Mayor Bill de Blasio vows to *ban glass and steel skyscrapers* for the Green New Deal. Story below. Just when I think idiot liberals can't get any more stupid, another one steps forward and says, "hold my beer". Man, there are no words. If you lean liberal, please raise your hand... then slap yourself for aligning with idiots. :lol:

https://www.infowars...green-new-deal/

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:09 PM

NO, I'M NOT KIDDING:  NY Mayor Bill de Blasio vows to *ban glass and steel skyscrapers* for the Green New Deal. Story below. Just when I think idiot liberals can't get any more stupid, another one steps forward and says, "hold my beer". Man, there are no words. If you lean liberal, please raise your hand... then slap yourself for aligning with idiots. :lol:

https://www.infowars...green-new-deal/

Yep, actually watched the interview.....     He is 6 foot and 7 inches of total clueless.....!   My God New York City, are you that clueless to give us De-Blasio, the "Sandinista" fan boy and AOC....!   The rest of us, yep, we 270 million in those fly over, don't matter areas, just laugh at you...!   And just a clue, we are not dumb because we have guns and go to Church, raise chickens and farm the land.   Thank God the Founding Fathers anticipated you, the democrat party, and all the other big city self important's, the know it all's......

1A - 2A = -1A

#10 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 12:04 PM

Lately, the Democrat party seems to be melting down. Doing and saying the dumbest, most obnoxious things. All because Trump keeps on winning!! :lol:

ln953v0polw21.jpg

#11 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:47 AM

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DEMTARDS RUN CITIES?:  The City of Oakland is in such dire financial straits that it is planning to use $2.9 million from state gas tax revenues to keep the city’s lights on, rather than using the money to fix pothole-riddled roads, for which the funding was intended. Story below. Bottom line:  Democrats damage or destroy everything they touch. The evidence is overwhelming.

https://www.breitbar...eep-lights-on/#

#12 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:55 PM

Hey, I just found out I have a "garbage disposal" in my home........   Anybody know what it does, why it is there, why is it so loud, and just really, what does it do....?   Chris

garbage-disposal-2.JPG

1A - 2A = -1A

#13 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:14 PM

If you're too lazy to dump your orange peels into the garbage, then shove them down

the drain and flip the switch, and you will contribute to the water shortage.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#14 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:18 PM

THE DUMBNESS CONTINUES:  Joe Biden says the United States has an *obligation* to give free health care to illegal invaders. Let that sink in. Story below. You just can't make this stuff up! Hey LibDemTards... how stupid are you people? But keep it up... keep saying moronic stuff!! :lol:

https://www.breitbar...ree-healthcare/

#15 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:50 PM

If you're too lazy to dump your orange peels into the garbage, then shove them down

the drain and flip the switch, and you will contribute to the water shortage.

I actually compost anything organic to my garden....  My veggies and flowers....   Vegetable peelings from dinner prep, coffee grounds, potato peels, egg shells, crab shells, fish bones, anything organic goes to the compost pile....   In my grey garbage can I have like 12 inches of waste every week, if that.....!  Maybe 6 lbs at best of waste....    We conservatives are the best at conservation, we do it ourselves, we do not rely on anyone else to do if for us down the road, at the recycling facility.   I even pick up metal and nails off the roads when I go on my long hikes.......   All goes to the recycle bins.   I actually go on long hikes in the fields, I bring a back pack....   Often I fill it with 40 lbs of empty beer cans, foil, fast food cartons, empty beer bottles (most often broken so I spend a lot of time  picking up pieces of broken glass with my leather gloves on....)......   Not to mention the used condoms and many, many, many cigarette butts that are so bad for the environment and our local animals, so bad...!  I did this a lot when I had the time and was laid off from work for 8 months last year, it was my "job".........   Treat the Earth well....!      Not so much now that I have another job.........   The sad thing is that most people are slobs, humans suck when it comes to garbage....!  They just drop it and don't care........!   From raising my kids, the earliest days I taught them that you always take a backpack on any hike and you always bring out "garbage" from others.   Sadly, to this day they always bring out more than they take in......    Fisherman and smokers are the worst offenders, just saying........   Oh, and dope smoking disc golf players, empty beer cans and bottles everywhere.............   Wake up Folks, leave it cleaner and better than when you got there....!   And sadly, every time I go to the disc golf course, Shady Oaks, even Folsom course now,  I can't breath due to all the weed smoke........  These guys suck, they go slow, drop their garbage everywhere, and leave me in a cloud of weed smoke for 18 holes........   Not cool, do your thing, I don't care, but don't make me pick up your garbage and breath in all your dope smoke for 2 hours......   Getting out of hand....!   Way too much weed in the air....   I don't care for it, just like cigarettes, it messes up my clean air....!   Call me a prude but folks, do your stuff and don't mess with my clean air.....!   Not cool...!  Not at all...!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users