148 replies to this topic

#1 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 08:46 AM

PERFECTLY SAFE GUN: Just because the anti-gun cult thinks the AR-15 "looks scary", doesn't mean it is. The AR-15 is a semi-automatic, just like the Glock I carry.. the AR-15 is NOT a fully automatic assault weapon like the Dems and the MSM like to portray it. When Dems and the MSM resort to lying, that's when you know *we've got 'em on the ropes*. Let's hope they continue to lie, smear gun owners, smear the NRA, and talk about mass gun confiscation. If they do, they will lose more elections!! (Hint: even Dems and Independents own guns) :)

n-AR15-628x314.jpg

#2 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:35 AM

More parroting of the party line.

People kill people. It's obvious, and with assault rifles they kill faster and more efficiently.

Period, end of story.
There's no need for a hunter or collector to be able to fire hundreds of rounds a minute,

unless of course he is surrounded by multiple herds of rabid animals, ha, ha!

:gobble:      :rudolph:   :gobble: :rudolph:   :rudolph:         :shoot: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 11:56 AM

1.jpg

#4 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:49 PM

Vinny,  I don't see the posts from the other guy, but can guess at what they are.

You are correct,  the reality is that people WITH guns kill people.  BOTH contribute.  Anyone who tries to ignore the contribution of the firearm is being dishonest.

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:52 PM

SMART WOMEN: Example below of a couple women who embrace the 2A. I think I'll stick with them. If you choose not to keep a gun at home for self-defense, then good luck dialing 911 and waiting 15 minutes or more for COPS WITH GUNS to show up. Do you paranoid anti-gun people know how stupid that is, or do you not see the irony? :lol:

nra_boobs_shotportal-440x270.jpg

#6 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:01 PM

I dunno . . .

A whole nation crying for gun control; 97% of American favoring stronger background checks.

There is a mass movement going on.

In an urban environment, only the weak, fearful, and folks feeling inadequate need to rely on

the illusion of power that the gun provides.

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:06 PM

UNIFIED: Peaceful church goers bring their AR-15's to a commitment ceremony at their church. Story below. Gotta love stories like this... peaceful gun owners expressing their support of the 2A. Looks like a pretty diverse group, too!! And no doubt that it will make the anti-gun cult scream in fear while their heads explode. The visual of that is sweet. :SCHWEEEET:

http://pittsburgh.cb...tment-ceremony/

#8 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 04:02 PM

Those folks are crazy.  

Define "stronger" background checks

97% of Americans agree on nothing. False stat

Tell you what. I'll bring my "false illusion of power" to a threatening situation and you bring your words of wisdom. I'm ok with that.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#9 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 04:42 PM

Well, at least 90%, which is huge, considering this divisive subject.

A mostly on target claim: 97 percent of gun owners support universal background checks

http://www.politifac...wners-support-/

Our rating

Baldwin says "97 percent" of gun owners support universal background checks.

The figure is correct for the latest national poll, completed days before her claim, that asked about requiring background checks for all gun purchases.

We found a half dozen national polls that showed support at or near 90 percent. And an October 2017 poll taken by Gallup after Abele made his claim found support at 96 percent

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:53 PM

Just for perspective, 5 people die every hour, 24 hours a day due to the opioid crisis.  Somebody should do something about that...!  Oh, this Trump guy is but you don't see him get any credit from the left and the MSM for doing so..   Pick your battles carefully.  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:35 AM

WOW!!: Florida Gun Show sees record number of attendees. Story below. Again, our side is winning this debate... bigtime!! :SCHWEEEET:

https://www.infowars...control-debate/

#12 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:57 AM

TAKE YOUR PICK: Question: What do these things have in common: knives, fists, vehicles, hammers, bombs, jet airliners, poison, screwdrivers, etc?  Answer: They can all be used to kill people. Oh My God... what shall we do? Should we restrict the use of them, or should we confiscate them? If the *crazy-left* is going to be intellectually honest, then if they want to ban and/or confiscate guns, which we all know is their ultimate goal, then shouldn't we ban or confiscate all kinds of things that can be used to "harm people"... since they *care so much about people*? Create a nice little bubble for all the delicate little snowflakes and SJWs ? :lol:

trust.jpg

#13 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 12:05 PM

YOU MAY THANK ME: My wife and I carry *Baby Glocks* occasionally, as permitted by the Second Amendment. No CCW required. And who knows... maybe some day we will be in a position to use our training to SAVE lives... maybe even YOUR life!!

2ndAmendment.jpg

#14 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:47 PM

Take the guns first - - - due process is second!

Ohh, now that's interesting!

This from Fox News . . .

#15 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:04 PM

Just for perspective, 5 people die every hour, 24 hours a day due to the opioid crisis.  Somebody should do something about that...!  Oh, this Trump guy is but you don't see him get any credit from the left and the MSM for doing so..   Pick your battles carefully.  Chris

Hey, I guess you did not see this Tio Vinny.........    And the real problem is.....?   AR type weapons or opioids....?   Deaths everyday in America...?   Second chance for you...........   Acknowledge....?  Maybe, maybe no....?  Death by a bullet wound or death by OD...?   The OD ones, not pretty to see, especially after a few days.....   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users